[PS4] Uncharted 4: A Thief's EndPS4 

• Thread starter gtone339
  • 410 comments
Can't wait to play this! 8 hours left until the game can be played, currently pre-loading. The Jeep driving mechanism looks fun too.

My copy is downloaded! Now all I need to do is work up some sort of sickness to get out of work tomorrow. :sly:

But in reality I will wait until the weekend to play. :(

I never finished the 1st and 3rd games in the series (I think I got all the way through no. 2) - linear action adventures aren't one of my favourite genres - but I couldn't resist buying Uncharted 4 a few hours ago, just too see the visual spectacle. Hoping the multiplayer will be good as well (played the beta for a bit, it was fun).

Unlocks in 85 minutes.

I think I'm going to need a bigger HDD in my PS4 soon, with six or so persistently installed games now (racing games and online shooters) I find myself having to temporarily delete games now when I need room for several story based ones at the same time.

Seen a few videos of this and it looks absolutely amazing, really hope I can get this sometime.

Out of what I've seen this is my favourite part:

Still on my journey to finish the Drake collection, first was nice, 2ND was awesome, 3rd so far is a bit less interesting and have much less wow factor. 4th is rdy whenever ^^ can't wait.

That's a pretty damn awesome easter egg. Crash was my first ever videogame (spent countless hours as a kid playing it with my siblings) and Uncharted became my favorite series today, very cool to see Naughty Dog do that.

Can't wait to get out of work and play this.

I am currently playing chapter two right now and this game is impressive. The graphics, voice acting, sound and score are all top notch.

Chapter One alone... WOW.:bowdown:

Only had enough time to complete the first 5 chapters today. Liking it so far. And OMG, that SIG assault rifle had an actual sling with physical properties! It might seem trivial, but this is huge IMO.

Also love how ND referenced their own history. Nostalgia overload.

Well I played up to the Madagascar bit on my BRAND NEW PS4 today. I get to do it again since the aforementioned BRAND NEW PS4 broke.

Lucky there's a quick fix online as I've waited too long already to play this and I didn't want to have to send the console away.

image.jpg
image.jpg

Seriously can't stop playing it, but I hit a strange hitch of not wanting to complete it, don't want it to end :( .

The story took an interesting turn and the acting is beyond anything.

edit: took too many pics but won't visit the screenshot thread yet until I finish it.

Seriously can't stop playing it, but I hit a strange hitch of not wanting to complete it, don't want it to end :(
This is exactly how I feel. I told myself last night I'd only play a short while after work and I ended up playing for hours, I couldn't put it down. And now I want to take my time and make it last, since I have a feeling the ending will be emotional, not just in the game, but knowing it's the last we will see these characters and have these adventures. It's like putting down a good book, I suppose, after nearly a decade.

Anyways, so far I am blown away by the quality of the game and that is saying a lot considering the already top quality of the previous games. The character interaction is unbelievable, the dialogue is perfect and they even managed to make the shooting mechanics better. Naughty Dog did a wonderful job transitioning the story in the beginning from mundane to action. I nearly overloaded when they referenced previous games, and that toy gun scene had me giggling like a 12 year old.

This is exactly how I feel. I told myself last night I'd only play a short while after work and I ended up playing for hours, I couldn't put it down. And now I want to take my time and make it last, since I have a feeling the ending will be emotional, not just in the game, but knowing it's the last we will see these characters and have these adventures. It's like putting down a good book, I suppose, after nearly a decade.

Anyways, so far I am blown away by the quality of the game and that is saying a lot considering the already top quality of the previous games. The character interaction is unbelievable, the dialogue is perfect and they even managed to make the shooting mechanics better. Naughty Dog did a wonderful job transitioning the story in the beginning from mundane to action. I nearly overloaded when they referenced previous games, and that toy gun scene had me giggling like a 12 year old.

Exact same feeling as me, but the story takes an interesting turn later on that has got me hooked. I have to submit my Thesis next Sunday as well, terrible timing :lol: .

I'm the same as you guys, I'm at Chapter 16...weary of the end.

I'm at 18, won't spoil anything but good things are ahead.

After 6 hours and 30 minutes, I've only just arrived at
Madagascar.

So far, the game is brilliant. It's everything that Uncharted 3 wasn't

My game keeps crashing trying to load chapter 6...it just wont work whatever i try to do?! Its a digital version.

Anyone else had a crashing problem?

Edit : only part of my game has installed...DOH.

Last edited:
My game keeps crashing trying to load chapter 6...it just wont work whatever i try to do?! Its a digital version.

Anyone else had a crashing problem?

No. I just played that chapter this morning. If it persists, you may want to reload a previous save if you have one.

No. I just played that chapter this morning. If it persists, you may want to reload a previous save if you have one.

Its ok...my game is still installing i found out! At 12 gb it said it installed so i went to play the story...but another 30+ gb to download now....

Just finished it, first time I remember tearing up when a game ended when it hit that that's it no more Uncharted. Ending was perfect for me.

Game itself is a masterpiece one of my favorite experiences, up there with TLOU. will discuss in detail more when you guys finish it.

Thank you Naught Dog.

The end was great, what a series. Its a shame I don't like The Last of Us - guess that will be the last ND title I enjoy for a good while.

Also for what it's worth, I still feel The Order 1886 had better shooting mechanics than Uncharted 4 - just criminally under utilized.

Back