[PS4] WEDNESDAYS - Join us on Project Cars 2Finished 

Sick sorry but my wheel has went dead, just emailed the supplier to see what they say.
All buttons are not working, PS3, PS4, think fan inside isn't working, it does collabarate when up plug it in.

So I might be out of action, was working fine Sunday, then Monday stopped.:(:guilty::nervous:

Sick sorry but my wheel has went dead, just emailed the supplier to see what they say.
All buttons are not working, PS3, PS4, think fan inside isn't working, it does collabarate when up plug it in.

So I might be out of action, was working fine Sunday, then Monday stopped.:(:guilty::nervous:

Very sorry to hear that John - I hope it's fixed soon.

LG25OED1.jpg

Just like John, I am struggeling with my Wheel. The old G27 has the infamous Rotary sensor (ref to Picture above) issue, which means this Piece of rather important plastic, somehow broke due to heat or whatever, it doesn't Position as it should and that causes the Wheel to not calibrate correctly or even de-positions during racing! At LeMans I had a steering angle of 35 -45 degrees, by the end of the race the Wheel lost Connection and I end up facing a wall. Today, it seemed to work OK until I hit the curbs on turn 3 a way too many and I noticed how the Wheel Position goes into a weird angle again and soon after it lost Connection and I couldn't set it up again, so I left. Sorry to guitarerich for crossing his line and forcing myself to be spun around by him. My bad, mate!

Well - that all went a bit Pete Tong! Apologies for the poor quality of my hosting this evening - there were supposed to be two races each with 5 minutes practise, 5 minutes qualifying, 5 minutes warmup and 10 minutes of racing - I could swear I set the room correctly, but race one had 10 minutes qualifying and race two had none at all - many apologies.

Also apologies for my inconsistent driving - for some reason my wheel was sometimes jumping from 2nd to 4th gear - as well as wrecking my corner exits it also played havoc with my concentration.

Very nice to have two new members this evening - welcome to Rudimirus and Weal77. Sadly, I don't know if they both got disconnected, but Rudimirus left before the race started and Weal77 shortly after the start. I hope you will try racing with us again guys - next week should be better!

I hope you can get the wheel fixed @Flaco13

Apologies simba and all for start ,got going after that and made my way up .
Sick don't know what happened when passing you ,I went right to miss you and you went off ?
Could see BB in sight after a couple of laps and then had a little scrap for the line great end finished 1st .

Will have to read the terms properly..
Have seen you tube clips from beta ?

Will have to read the terms properly..
Have seen you tube clips from beta ?
Yes, I have....But my only concern really is the driving physics. The huge improvement in that area on pcars, along with the track laser scanning, drove me to go ps4 in the first place and leave gt6 behind. If you are allowed, I am sure we all would love to hear details of the driving experience nitty gritty...From you, Colin and Paul as well!!!

I should be available for the Oulton Park Circuite... I'll upload a Video, because I just like to create Videos, where I have me some laps around that track. Maybe it suits as a learning aid to some. Maybe I'm actually pretty slow on this one, since I've no experience on it. In case it's helpful leave a like, or a comment on YouTube, so I know if perhaps I could do those before each race. It's something that popped in my mind when I edited the Video from Bannochbrae. It should be up and posted here in about 3hrs.

Note, I'm pretty much exploring both track and car, I don't know if my shifting is right or if I am taking the correct lines etc.

AWESOME video Flaco!

I should be available for the Oulton Park Circuite... I'll upload a Video, because I just like to create Videos, where I have me some laps around that track. Maybe it suits as a learning aid to some. Maybe I'm actually pretty slow on this one, since I've no experience on it. In case it's helpful leave a like, or a comment on YouTube, so I know if perhaps I could do those before each race. It's something that popped in my mind when I edited the Video from Bannochbrae. It should be up and posted here in about 3hrs.

I think videos before and after races are a great idea Flaco!

Back