[PS4]World GT4 Championship TDZdave beats karsten last race and is the Champion! 396 to 390 points!Finished 

• Thread starter azidahaka
  • 788 comments
Yes i'll be there, a final push for the last races...see if I can get me up that table a bit, being unable to attend doesn't help the fight for points...lol

Yay! Finally someone that may steal points from Dave lol

Honestly, if you can keep your Aston Boatin pointing the right way through both races you're bound to pull back some lead, I can get one lap pace but I can't maintain it, nor can I predict when I can get that lap together,

Honestly, if you can keep your Aston Boatin pointing the right way through both races you're bound to pull back some lead, I can get one lap pace but I can't maintain it, nor can I predict when I can get that lap together,
Honestly think it'll be the same for all today... I guess Ginettas will be fearsome in the rain, but now crashing around will make the difference.

When i added Oscersleben National i tested it for long but i never thought it might end up raining here :D

Honestly think it'll be the same for all today... I guess Ginettas will be fearsome in the rain, but now crashing around will make the difference.

When i added Oscersleben National i tested it for long but i never thought it might end up raining here :D

I thought we were going with the full circuit until I read the OP again, I like the little chicane over the back, and I'm not enjoying the short hairpin :lol:

I did wait and let you take your place back
You didn't in race 1.

T300RS number three has arrived. haven't had any chance to practice yet, what are some decent reference times? Is it light rain for both races?

You didn't in race 1.

T300RS number three has arrived. haven't had any chance to practice yet, what are some decent reference times? Is it light rain for both races?

I assume its light rain for both,

Reference seems to be between 1.13 qualifying pace and 1.15 race pace,

Screen Shot 2016-03-21 at 20.39.38.png

You didn't in race 1.

Yeah i did.sorry for that but to me it was normal racing accident.

Yeah i did.sorry for that but to me it was normal racing accident.
Final corner of race 1? You did not wait. My video clearly shows this. Racing incident or not, if you push someone off it's polite to wait for them. It also isn't your call as to what gets deemed a racing incident or not and as such has no bearing on you having some manners.

I suppose this is a racing incident, justifying not waiting up too.

As was pushing Dastardly off the track a few laps later.

MaldonadoApprovalV2_transparent.png

I suppose this is a racing incident, justifying not waiting up too.

As was pushing Dastardly off the track a few laps later.

MaldonadoApprovalV2_transparent.png

Shame i can' t post a replay as my game has crashed.You would see that you lost your back at exit of that corner and i could do nothig to avoid you.

Anyway i'm done racing .Riggy blaming me for his own mistake and i don't need that.Good luck everyone with this series and thanks for letting me take a part Karsten.

Anyway i'm done racing .Riggy blaming me for his own mistake and i don't need that.Good luck everyone with this series and thanks for letting me take a part Karsten.
LOL.

My mistake was a little bit of oversteer that I corrected without incident. It was you who went into the back of me and put me into a wall then didn't wait up.

I suppose it's my fault that you pushed me off at the final turn in Hock' and didn't wait up? Or the several incidents that you had with Snoop there last week, his fault? Or Dastardly this week and last week?

It's funny how the guys who are fast, but can't race wheel to wheel for **** are always the ones to quit when they get called out on stuff. Considering I've caused 0 incidents (to my knowledge) so far in this series and you've been involved in at least 6 in 2 rounds...

giphy.gif

LOL.

My mistake was a little bit of oversteer that I corrected without incident. It was you who went into the back of me and put me into a wall then didn't wait up.

I suppose it's my fault that you pushed me off at the final turn in Hock' and didn't wait up? Or the several incidents that you had with Snoop there last week, his fault? Or Dastardly this week and last week?

It's funny how the guys who are fast, but can't race wheel to wheel for **** are always the ones to quit when they get called out on stuff. Considering I've caused 0 incidents (to my knowledge) so far in this series and you've been involved in at least 6 in 2 rounds...

giphy.gif
LOL.

Yeah "Corrected"ok.if corrected is actually sverwing all over tha's fine.I'm not going to leave this series because of you but because this game is driving me crazy.In race 2 formation lap and my wheel get disconected

Yeah "Corrected"ok.if corrected is actually sverwing all over tha's fine.I'm not going to leave this series because of you but because this game is driving me crazy.In race 2 formation lap and my wheel get disconected
After share play , invisible wall and at the end DC

I'm not sure how a quick jab of right steering to counter oversteer is swerving like crazy, but okay.

EDIT

I actually did see the invisible wall at the final corner. That was unfortunate, for anyone. Driving the wrong way down the track to get into the pits though...

I'm not sure how a quick jab of right steering to counter oversteer is swerving like crazy, but okay.
As i sad shame my game crashed and i can't send a replay.you would see that "guick jab" looks like proper swerving.

As i sad shame my game crashed and i can't send a replay.you would see that "guick jab" looks like proper swerving.
Yes, it is a shame and also convenient. Where as I have provided a video, where you can clearly see that it's nothing of the sort.

Last edited:

EDIT

I actually did see the invisible wall at the final corner. That was unfortunate, for anyone. Driving the wrong way down the track to get into the pits though...
Did i drive on road??

Did i drive on road??
No you didn't, but it's still something one could reasonably expect to be disqualified for. Had anyone else been coming at the time and had an incident it could have been nasty. There is a reason series' have rules and driving the wrong way is among the worst ones to break.

Yes. It is a shame and also convenient. Where as I have provided a video, where you can clearly see that it's nothing of the sort.
Ok whatever.i can clearly see that you are allways right and one of the cleanest racers ever.
No you didn't, but it's still something one could reasonably expect to be disqualified for. Had anyone else been coming at the time and had an incident it could have been nasty. There is a reason series' have rules and driving the wrong way is among the worst ones to break.
You know what mr perfect.
I can see you really enjoyed to watch my racing then. I was just frustrating after 3 bugs in one race and i did not want to drive whole lap with damaged car what would be more dangerous the driving in to pit .i did DC my self for ever anyway.

Back