[PS4]World GT4 Championship TDZdave beats karsten last race and is the Champion! 396 to 390 points!Finished 

• Thread starter azidahaka
  • 788 comments
Hi there
I'm a danish guy in need for a place to race since my club broke up suddently few weeks ago...
Any chance to try out with you guys?
Forgive me my english. I understand you're midseason? And you consider maybe GT3 next?
Hi wolwo.
I think a fellow dane is welcome.

Btw i've cleared my room, and put my chair back in place. And it seems as if my back agrees with me. So i will be testing on thursday. :cheers:

Last edited:
Hi there
I'm a danish guy in need for a place to race since my club broke up suddently few weeks ago...
Any chance to try out with you guys?
Forgive me my english. I understand you're midseason? And you consider maybe GT3 next?

Choose your Car for this remainder of season wolwo and welcome in. Make sure you read about the rules and the Race 2 reverse grid ones and keep it clean. Add me to friends and train along for it'll help a lot.

Concerning next season, we'll see with the other drivers what would suit them to have a big grid.

Hi wolwo.
I think a fellow dane is welcome.

Btw i've cleared my room, and but my chair back in place. And it seems as if my back agrees with me. So i will be testing on thursday. :cheers:

Seems SCUDERIA FRONZINI is back in businness for the Championship!

Choose your Car for this remainder of season wolwo and welcome in. Make sure you read about the rules and the Race 2 reverse grid ones and keep it clean. Add me to friends and train along for it'll help a lot.

Concerning next season, we'll see with the other drivers what would suit them to have a big grid.

Thank you very much, Azidahaka. Suits me just fine :) If there's some training tonite I world like to pick my car untill then, if that's ok?
Haven"t really looked into GT4. Hoping it's not too far from GT3-cars? If not I believe I will feel comfort with this class enough to take part in training. I'll then show up with my car, and hopefully be cool monday :)

And hello Filipino1234. Thanks for welcoming me :) Nice to know a fellow-dane takes part too. I will look forwatd for tonight
Please help on my update:
What time will the training start?
Rules & regs I believe I'll find in start of
this thread?
Sorry, but I'm not used to gtplanet...

Thank you very much, Azidahaka. Suits me just fine :) If there's some training tonite I world like to pick my car untill then, if that's ok?
Haven"t really looked into GT4. Hoping it's not too far from GT3-cars? If not I believe I will feel comfort with this class enough to take part in training. I'll then show up with my car, and hopefully be cool monday :)

And hello Filipino1234. Thanks for welcoming me :) Nice to know a fellow-dane takes part too. I will look forwatd for tonight
Please help on my update:
What time will the training start?
Rules & regs I believe I'll find in start of
this thread?
Sorry, but I'm not used to gtplanet...
Me and @filipino1234 we usually train at around 20gmt and you are welcome to join.

Rules is standard gtp; being respectful and aware of other drivers, avoiding contacts, no multiple drive line changes giving back poison if you damages driver ecc ecc.

Only strange one is reverse grid in race 2...

All cars stay still on track until called on MIC then we make a warm-up lap and race starts at last corner. No overtaking before finish line.

Me and @filipino1234 we usually train at around 20gmt and you are welcome to join.

Rules is standard gtp; being respectful and aware of other drivers, avoiding contacts, no multiple drive line changes giving back poison if you damages driver ecc ecc.

Only strange one is reverse grid in race 2...

All cars stay still on track until called on MIC then we make a warm-up lap and race starts at last corner. No overtaking before finish line.

Thanks again. See you tonight then

Plz no.

WE WERE SO CLOSE!

Vladimir-Putin-laugh-gif.gif

(Our new Team manager)

And Fili is very fast at Zolder too ;)

You are welcome.

Most information's are in the opening post.

We run a 30 mins and 60,mins reverse grid race. Add me to psn and be online early.

I'd you scroll up you'll find info on race 2 procedures.

What car?
I'll take the #7 Ford Mustang.

Did some test with Karsten and Filipino yesterday. But I never managed to concentrate on my M3 since both guys talks Very much ; D
Nice welcoming though and I had a pleasant and interesting evening

...today I'd got to know my 'new' car as I'd speeding around Zolder until my tires were gone. I really like how this class of cars feels!

...and the M3 just got faster and faster ;)

@ALL DRIVERS

Remember that we race at 8 of British time, and as all of Europe we now have our summer time going on!

So if you didn't set you clock one hour forward too, the race in your time Zone will effectively start 1 hours earlier!

@TDZdave @filipino1234 @Riggy @Webschumi @Glenalz81 @McDastardly @JWF1 @jake2013guy @SnoopMarky @mustafur

(tag anyone i forgot about lol)

@newcomers
Make sure you are on early. Be clean, be patient, don't crash into our abitual drivers (riggy seems one with the bad luck lol) of if you must aim for TDZdave lol

Also remember race 2 rules for reverse grid!

Season is about to end. I won't assure anyone i'll lose again my qualy session to accept friend requests, or invite extra-latecomers. SO PLEASE, get online early and send me friends requests early. Room is usually open 1hour before the Q session so plenty of time to join up.

Any target times?
Forgot my times =/
I've not set any laps yet, been having far to much fun blasting GT3 cars around the Nurburgring in anticipation of the combined layout,

@azidahaka, @mustafur wont be racing tonight, his wheel broke last week,

Lots of wheels dieing lately...

When the serie's done we might have a night at the nurb24h special event right?

Forgot my times =/

Lots of wheels dieing lately...

When the serie's done we might have a night at the nurb24h special event right?
Seriously, I want a proper endurance series. Even if it's a race per month rather than weekly, mixed classes (LMP1/2/GTE?) with a proper race of a few hours.

Seriously, I want a proper endurance series. Even if it's a race per month rather than weekly, mixed classes (LMP1/2/GTE?) with a proper race of a few hours.
a 2h serie with variable weather and light? Would sound good too.

ROOM IS OPEN ALREADY!

I was thinking 3 minimum myself. 2 hours is the Singapore GP, which isn't exactly long.

But yeah, weather and time progression.

Back