[PS4]World GT4 Championship TDZdave beats karsten last race and is the Champion! 396 to 390 points!Finished 

• Thread starter azidahaka
  • 788 comments
Ok whatever.i can clearly see that you are allways right and one of the cleanest racers ever.
Well I've had no incidents to speak of yet you've had plenty, so comparatively, yeah I am one of the cleanest racers.

You know what mr perfect.
That doesn't even make sense.

I can see you really enjoyed to watch my racing then. I was just frustrating after 3 bugs in one race and i did not want to drive whole lap with damaged car what would be more dangerous the driving in to pit .i did DC my self for ever anyway.
I'd hardly call it racing, but yeah. It was entertaining, for sure.

Why am I reminded of a certain someone from the last series all of a sudden.

Last edited:
Well I've had no incidents to speak of yet you've had plenty, so comparatively, yeah I am one of the cleanest races.

That doesn't even make sense.

I'd hardly call it racing, but yeah. It was entertaining, for sure.

Why am I reminded of a certain someone from the last series all of a sudden.
My cousin?

At least we agree with something

That's the 3 of us then.

Btw bajny sorry to see you go, but lately you seem a bit "off"... Don't take it personally sometimes it's real life hurting us and giving issues.

I raced with you many times without issues so i'm sure it's something that will vanish soon.

That's the 3 of us then.

Btw bajny sorry to see you go, but lately you seem a bit "off"... Don't take it personally sometimes it's real life hurting us and giving issues.

I raced with you many times without issues so i'm sure it's something that will vanish soon.
I know Karsten i did messed up last to races.

I did not hit him or anybody else on purpose.
No one meant that, from what i read so far.

oh and @SnoopMarky you get 10000 penalty points (no really lol) for starting in R2 in wrong position even if i blinked you 100000 times to make you understand you had to start behid me lol

oh and @SnoopMarky you get 10000 penalty points (no really lol) for starting in R2 in wrong position even if i blinked you 100000 times to make you understand you had to start behid me lol
I got new pedals Karsten and i can't get use to it

erm, what???? no i didn't! - if I get 10000 penalty points you personally get 20000 points for starting the past race without me even though i was trying to connect several times to your bad connection lol. It was only when someone else invited me and I manage to connect you ignored my 'please wait 1 min while my screen loads into the lobby!)

Ahahahaha,

Moving on, with 2 rounds left what are we going to do next Karsten??? Modern DTM? 80s Formula 1? Indycar? Classic GT?

Whatever series happens next, can Oscherleben not be on the calendar? If I wanted to spend an hour and a half travelling at 20mph in 2nd gear, I'd drive to work lol.

Whatever series happens next, can Oscherleben not be on the calendar? If I wanted to spend an hour and a half travelling at 20mph in 2nd gear, I'd drive to work lol.

OMG!!!! In R1 you clearly @0:58 you knocked bajny off!!! lol ;)

Ahahahaha,

Moving on, with 2 rounds left what are we going to do next Karsten??? Modern DTM? 80s Formula 1? Indycar? Classic GT?
I was thinking about GT3s lately... like a 2 of each cap on the cars to have a well filled and various grid. People seems to flock in anything gt3 so we might get more people racing with us.

having just 9 is a shame.

I was thinking about GT3s lately... like a 2 of each cap on the cars to have a well filled and various grid. People seems to flock in anything gt3 so we might get more people racing with us.

having just 9 is a shame.

9 is better then what some other series have :) though I'm starting to get a bit worn out of GT3 cars, I'm sure I'll be around for what ever though,

@Riggy Oschersleben makes more sense in the full length track in the Mercedes 2013 DTM car,

Last edited:
Standings after Race 8: Oscherleben

STg5MQX.png

After 4 consecutive rounds were @TDZdave was gaining on karsten this week the leader brought home a positive +2 points keeping his advantage at 27 points. With a potential of 98 points left the race for the first place is not done yet.

Meanwhile the battle for the 3rd spot is getting hot with @McDastardly and @Riggy with just 9 points between them, but with @Glenalz81 not too far behind.

@SnoopMarky brought home the season's first podium finish and @mustafur is keeping up with his great streak of results with a shiny first victory in the serie.

Talking about teams, Scuderia Fronzini is losing lots of points since @filipino1234 has been missing and are likely to get the Team championship last round.

Announcing weather for Round 9: Zolder

-Heavy Clouds 100% covered-

9 is better then what some other series have :) though I'm starting to get a bit worn out of GT3 cars, I'm sure I'll be around for what ever though,
I think i'll make a survey between our aficionados here :D I'm sure with such drivers even a one make like the 320TC or the Formula C would be a great fun!

Hi there
I'm a danish guy in need for a place to race since my club broke up suddently few weeks ago...
Any chance to try out with you guys?
Forgive me my english. I understand you're midseason? And you consider maybe GT3 next?

Back