[PS4]World GT4 Championship TDZdave beats karsten last race and is the Champion! 396 to 390 points!Finished 

• Thread starter azidahaka
  • 788 comments
Is there still room for me? I would like to do the test race at least.....Can i race the Ginetta GT4? The track is Nurburgring GP?
If there's no connection issues you are more than welcome, you know it.

Let's see if if with me as host all goes more smoothly

Apologies about the start guys, I thought race #1 was a rolling start,

Also I must apologise to Karsten, I must have ruined your race several times with the diff locking issue,

Sprint race results.

GT4_Nurb_Screenshot_2016_01_25_20_27_14.png

Feature race results.

GT4_Nurb_2_Screenshot_2016_01_25_21_50_20.png

Last edited:
Sprint race results.

Feature race results.

Not bad for a days working seeing i didn't do 1 lap of practice, ever, and with my own made up, last minute setup! I must be quite good at this game after all....

Great race 2!

Apologies about the start guys, I thought race #1 was a rolling start,

Also I must apologise to Karsten, I must have ruined your race several times with the diff locking issue,

Don't worry i finished more or less decently even with no front aero :D like Mustang wished to get around corners lol

Sprint race results.

Feature race results.

Wow, now I get the pit glitch.....

Guys, it was good stuff, we just need to perfect the manual grid with rolling start, but for being a first it actually worked out well!

Yeah I had fun, I'd like to use Aston #70 for the official season,

I noticed quite a lot of lag coming from one of the other Ginetta's, it wasn't @ScuderiaTV or Dastardly, not entirely sure who,

Happy with last nights results, a 1st and a 2nd, still trying to figure out why I lost the feature race considering I entered the pit around 20 seconds in the lead :lol:, kinda happy how the Mustang performed considering it was her maiden voyage, a few tweaks and i'm sure she'll be fine.

From the replay of the feature race I can see it was Dasterdly who lag warped from behind karsten all the way back and damaged Filipino before warping back to his position.

[
Happy with last nights results, a 1st and a 2nd, still trying to figure out why I lost the feature race considering I entered the pit around 20 seconds in the lead :lol:, kinda happy how the Mustang performed considering it was her maiden voyage, a few tweaks and i'm sure she'll be fine.

From the replay of the feature race I can see it was Dasterdly who lag warped from behind karsten all the way back and damaged Filipino before warping back to his position.

I won mate because i was the fastest!! :lol: I was right behind you when i pitted early, then banged in 6 or 7 laps of 2:05s, then kept pushing to catch Riggy with 6 laps to go.

Seems our beloved @HammyMansell 's connection holded on properly with me hosting! :gtpflag:

Yes it did, now you, and others know why i didn't appreciate what you said about my connection before, as if you all knew what it was, without knowing the facts! Funny that when racers like Mckiernan had lag in Skanky's series, including the final races at Nordschliefe, which caused people i race against to crash, you Karsten, or no one else said anything, i wonder why......

The second race was very exciting, although to me many were too aggressive in overtaking, and not giving back the place after pushing past, that has to be improved.

Like i said before i didn't practice 1 lap before the races, i only got into the session with 3 minutes to go. I also notice that no one, including yourself Karsten, haven't even muttered a "well done" or "good win hammy".... Speaks volumes!!

Here's a video of live action up til my pitstop. You can see the aggression, and it's not from me. Your friend Scuderia needs to calm down a bit, and learn how to overtake without making contact.

I won mate because i was the fastest!! :lol:

Careful m8, your head may not fit out the door, I also overfuelled by 12 litres per stint.

no one, including yourself Karsten, haven't even muttered a "well done" or "good win hammy".... Speaks volumes!!

You actually DCd before we all had a chat on the mic after the race.

Last edited:
Careful m8, your head may not fit out the door, I also overfuelled by 12 litres per stint.

I finished the race with 38 litres of fuel onboard, i didn't even plan a stratagy before the race, i only pitted when i did, so i could save some of the racing via the share button during my pitstop. And my head will fit out the door thanks, i only race for fun, that's why i only decided to do the race at the last minute! ;) No ego here at all.

Cheers! ;)

no one, including yourself Karsten, haven't even muttered a "well done" or "good win hammy".... Speaks volumes!!

Yup hammy you rushed out of room we kept chatting for over one hour after the race...

Also i was too busy gathering feedback about the race and answering pms.

But @HammyMansell you were supposed to wait to be called before starting in race 2

So are you joining up the serie?

Oh and concerning Kiernan lag I have no clue it was a one out of 12 races so not something that happened all the time. I'm not going to say anything about dastard that lagged yesterday since it may not happen ever again.

If it became a regular issue then there's no choice and I'm sure you understand that.

Yup hammy you rushed out of room we kept chatting for over one hour after the race...

Also i was too busy gathering feedback about the race and answering pms.

But @HammyMansell you were supposed to wait to be called before starting in race 2

So are you joining up the serie?

Oh and concerning Kiernan lag I have no clue it was a one out of 12 races so not something that happened all the time. I'm not going to say anything about dastard that lagged yesterday since it may not happen ever again.

If it became a regular issue then there's no choice and I'm sure you understand that.

I could not understand much on the mic chat during the whole event, and i didn't know you were all going to have a Q&A afterwards. But that's why before race 2 i sent you a PM Karsten asking "where do i start from?" but you didn't reply to me before the race started, therefore i was still not 100% sure. Also, on the 1st formation lap, someone span on the right hand corner before the chicane, so i waited for a moment, not knowing what to do, then floored it to catch the train at the last corner.

I don't think i'll be doing the full championship, i prefer to race my "non wizard" mates in CRAP club, thanks anyway and good luck with it.

Seeing that i couldn't understand one word on the mic chat, that wasn't possible for me. Anyway, PSN has a message service to say congratulative things doesn't it? And here on GTP too!! :) But don't worry.

[

I won mate because i was the fastest!! :lol: I was right behind you when i pitted early, then banged in 6 or 7 laps of 2:05s, then kept pushing to catch Riggy with 6 laps to go.

Yes it did, now you, and others know why i didn't appreciate what you said about my connection before, as if you all knew what it was, without knowing the facts! Funny that when racers like Mckiernan had lag in Skanky's series, including the final races at Nordschliefe, which caused people i race against to crash, you Karsten, or no one else said anything, i wonder why......

The second race was very exciting, although to me many were too aggressive in overtaking, and not giving back the place after pushing past, that has to be improved.

Like i said before i didn't practice 1 lap before the races, i only got into the session with 3 minutes to go. I also notice that no one, including yourself Karsten, haven't even muttered a "well done" or "good win hammy".... Speaks volumes!!

Here's a video of live action up til my pitstop. You can see the aggression, and it's not from me. Your friend Scuderia needs to calm down a bit, and learn how to overtake without making contact.

First of all, good win, well done,

Secondly, Karsten has made myself and @Glenalz81 additional stewards, if you or anyone else feels they have been wronged on circuit please feel free to shoot us a PM and we will review the incident, and adjudicate warnings, reprimands and penalties as we see fair,

Thirdly, this goes for everyone, there will be no more leaving "baiting" or indirect "finger pointing" on this thread, trying to start fights or malicious comments on the basis of starting fights publicly will not be tolerated, in any capacity, neither will people who present themselves with a terrible negative childish attitude,

Lastly, @HammyMansell, You made it rather obvious in the start of race #2 that you hadn't read the OP of this thread, the fact that the start procedure is the third line of the OP it begs me to believe that you haven't fully read and understood the OP, please do so prior to round 1,

Furthermore, I personally have had lag issues before with you in other events, I completely understand the variables that are out of our control in trying to fix this, sometimes it will be fine, other times it will be bad, the only thing we can do to try and prevent and minimise these situations is to reset the routers prior to coming online for the event, which I do before each and every race,

Now I'm through that, I'm looking forward to this season, going to be some good racing,

First of all, good win, well done,

Secondly, Karsten has made myself and @Glenalz81 additional stewards, if you or anyone else feels they have been wronged on circuit please feel free to shoot us a PM and we will review the incident, and adjudicate warnings, reprimands and penalties as we see fair,

Thirdly, this goes for everyone, there will be no more leaving "baiting" or indirect "finger pointing" on this thread, trying to start fights or malicious comments on the basis of starting fights publicly will not be tolerated, in any capacity, neither will people who present themselves with a terrible negative childish attitude,

Lastly, @HammyMansell, You made it rather obvious in the start of race #2 that you hadn't read the OP of this thread, the fact that the start procedure is the third line of the OP it begs me to believe that you haven't fully read and understood the OP, please do so prior to round 1,

Furthermore, I personally have had lag issues before with you in other events, I completely understand the variables that are out of our control in trying to fix this, sometimes it will be fine, other times it will be bad, the only thing we can do to try and prevent and minimise these situations is to reset the routers prior to coming online for the event, which I do before each and every race,

Now I'm through that, I'm looking forward to this season, going to be some good racing,

I did read the OP, but that was about a month ago, around Xmas time, and in my old age (35) i forgot exactly what it said (as stated above i only decided to do the race at the last moment, therefore i didn't have time to go over it again), sorry, just a senior moment on my part! :D But then the grey matter kicked in again and all was tickity boo! ;)

Impressive considering the oldest thread went up on Jan 13th :P

Good race though, enjoyed that. Did race 2 on one set of tyres and fuel. Had it finished a lap earlier I would have hung on to second.

Impressive considering the oldest thread went up on Jan 13th :P

Good race though, enjoyed that. Did race 2 on one set of tyres and fuel. Had it finished a lap earlier I would have hung on to second.
I thought I could do the same but the mustang shredded it's tires faster than expected... I guess I would had been better starting with 60 liters and have mid race pit and fuel splash.

You always learn something lol

[

Thanks for the heads up, apparantly I'm unable to pass you properly? Seems like I only had that problem with you. As seen in your video, I do indeed drive agressive, but if we colide, I won't be the one to brake and give you my position, neither will you.

There also is a moment where I was passing you, I was visible in your mirror, you just shut the gap so quickly I had to brake. If I didn't that would've been a huge crash for us 2 and a Mustang(don't remember who).

So please, if you have a problem with me, tell me. Instead of complaining and acting like you're the best driver in the bunch. You might be, I honoustly don't care, I'm just here to enjoy myself and not to cry about a racing incident we're both to blame for. If you can't see that it was both of us involved and are just going to blame me, you need to grow up. I've had my fair amount of online championships and IRL championships. Everyone knows I drive aggresive but, if I do spin you out and if it's completely my fault, I'll let you back past with no doubt, I'll even apologize. but this incident where we hit eachother was a racing incident, you made a mistake and so did I, so please do try and get over yourself.

Kind Regards ;)

PS: we all congratulated eachother, not just you for the win, but everyone.. If you wan't a more personal congrats, try and be more humble, maybe I'll congratulate you next race :)

Back