[PS4]World GT4 Championship TDZdave beats karsten last race and is the Champion! 396 to 390 points!Finished 

• Thread starter azidahaka
  • 788 comments
Thanks for the heads up, apparantly I'm unable to pass you properly? Seems like I only had that problem with you. As seen in your video, I do indeed drive agressive, but if we colide, I won't be the one to brake and give you my position, neither will you.

There also is a moment where I was passing you, I was visible in your mirror, you just shut the gap so quickly I had to brake. If I didn't that would've been a huge crash for us 2 and a Mustang(don't remember who).

So please, if you have a problem with me, tell me. Instead of complaining and acting like you're the best driver in the bunch. You might be, I honoustly don't care, I'm just here to enjoy myself and not to cry about a racing incident we're both to blame for. If you can't see that it was both of us involved and are just going to blame me, you need to grow up. I've had my fair amount of online championships and IRL championships. Everyone knows I drive aggresive but, if I do spin you out and if it's completely my fault, I'll let you back past with no doubt, I'll even apologize. but this incident where we hit eachother was a racing incident, you made a mistake and so did I, so please do try and get over yourself.

Kind Regards ;)

PS: we all congratulated eachother, not just you for the win, but everyone.. If you wan't a more personal congrats, try and be more humble, maybe I'll congratulate you next race :)

Haha how funny.......The best driver in the bunch?? Did i say, or imply that? I don't think so. (Although seeing i won, maybe i am? i don't know lol!).

Fine with what you say, it's just the club i race in for just for fun, almost every day (CRAP) has the racing ettiquette, that if you collide with someone (and gain a position because of it) You wait for that person to rejoin the track, and take the place back......Sorry for believing in racing fairly! Talk about a bad attitude lol!! I didn't make a mistake, you hit me plain and simple, but like you, i don't really care either, just making it clear to you, nothing else. It seems i hit a nerve.....

FYI, there won't be a next race for me, i prefer racing for fun, with pleasent people.

P.S. I once new a wizard that was humble!

Good luck with it everyone!

Last edited:
Haha how funny.......The best driver in the bunch?? Did i say, or imply that? I don't think so. (Although seeing i won, maybe i am? i don't know lol!).

Fine with what you say, it's just the club i race in for just for fun, almost every day (CRAP) has the racing ettiquette, that if you collide with someone (and gain a position because of it) You wait for that person to rejoin the track, and take the place back......Sorry for believing in racing fairly! Talk about a bad attitude lol!! I didn't make a mistake, you hit me plain and simple, but like you, i don't really care either, just making it clear to you, nothing else. It seems i hit a nerve.....

FYI, there won't be a next race for me, i prefer racing for fun, with pleasent people.

P.S. I once new a wizard that was humble!

Good luck with it everyone!

Please do tell me how I hit you of track when I had the inside line and the collision occured before or on the apex ;) It's you that probably didn't expect me there, hit me and then blames me for your own mistake. It was an aggresive move, that's true and you're completely right about that. But aggresive move or not, you need to give me the space to complete the move (10.02 in your video). Leaving me just enough space doesn't cut it on an inside line and as an experienced driver you should know about that.
And FYI, you did imply you're the best driver, I don't know whether it's sarcastic or not but whatever

About hitting the nerve part, yes you did, i've been racing since the age of 10, even reached national level at some point (this was long ago obviously). But I was always a fair driver, but I do also recognize a Racing Incident in which both drivers are held responsible for their actions, no one to blame, just normal racing.

I'm not attacking you personally, but just pointing out my ideas about my move and my driving style. you on the other hand are going pretty personal with the 'pleasant people' thing you wrote. As far as I can see you have a big problem with competition and feedback.

Good Luck in CRAP, I might even see you there. hope you don't hold a grudge against me, because I don't hold one towards you ;)

My 1st competitive (not that 'i' was) race in PCars, enjoyed the Sprint race last night guys, made a hash of my pit stop with tyre choice in the feature race so blew it in the 2nd stint :banghead: every days a school day eh.

Knew i had a moment with a Mustang coming out of the last chicane (lap 12?) when i fishtailed all over the track & he unfortunately hit me & spun out, i lifted off the gas up to the last corner to see if i could let '???' past again but by then it was 3 cars together, what to do :confused: sorry.

Glenalz, re lag warping, if i did it'll be a first in a long time of online racing bud, can't say i didn't 'cos it always looks ok in the car, where do i find the footage of me 'jaunting' back & forward with the Mustang?

If i have serious lag issues then let me know asap please, i know it's a pain in the arse & don't want it to effect other drivers races. Cheers.

And FYI, you did imply you're the best driver, I don't know whether it's sarcastic or not but whatever

Good Luck in CRAP, I might even see you there. hope you don't hold a grudge against me, because I don't hold one towards you ;)

Sarcasm mate! ;) I know i'm not the best driver, although i still don't know at what moment here i implied that i was. :confused:

You'll have to be less aggressive before you're allowed in CRAP mate! Read the CRAP commandments before you consider joining. 👍 And i never said you was a bad driver, just a bit too aggressive. Take it as positive feedback.

I have no grudge against you, i never did. Again you are over reacting. Good luck with this series if you continue in it! :)

My 1st competitive (not that 'i' was) race in PCars, enjoyed the Sprint race last night guys, made a hash of my pit stop with tyre choice in the feature race so blew it in the 2nd stint :banghead: every days a school day eh.

Knew i had a moment with a Mustang coming out of the last chicane (lap 12?) when i fishtailed all over the track & he unfortunately hit me & spun out, i lifted off the gas up to the last corner to see if i could let '???' past again but by then it was 3 cars together, what to do :confused: sorry.

Glenalz, re lag warping, if i did it'll be a first in a long time of online racing bud, can't say i didn't 'cos it always looks ok in the car, where do i find the footage of me 'jaunting' back & forward with the Mustang?

If i have serious lag issues then let me know asap please, i know it's a pain in the arse & don't want it to effect other drivers races. Cheers.

Well we had 1 test race for this exactly reason ;) Now we are all ready and set for Monday Race 1!

Ok guys i need all of you to confirm your car choice and take a teammate with same car! I would want all done by tomorrow if possible.

Race 1 is at Dubai International, weather is clear.

I have it on my replay (during the pace lap) 👍

Personally I'm not involved in this series. I wish I had time for driving in regular series but I just can't commit to regular times. Some of you may know me pretty well or might be aware of me for running the CRAP pCARS Club which Hammy mentioned.

I want to see all racing on GTPlanet is conducted fairly and in a relatively friendly atmosphere. I always want to see plenty of good drivers around who can keep up with me (this is a joke as @iwasere, @TDZdave and @HammyMansell will know).

I would think a lesson for everyone would be to just keep discussions about incidents private as @TDZdave said. We're all here to have fun through healthy competition. It's always more fun when there is a healthy respect for each other. It's not healthy to have tit-for-tat arguing in public. As I said, best keep it private (on both sides) but even then try our very hardest to make it as friendly as possible.

Good luck with the series guys.

I would like to join if possible.
If accepted i'll take the Aston Martin V8 Vantage and I'll team up with anyone interested to join me as a Martin driver.
I read the rules and it looks good and clear to me and Sunday it's awesome.
Thanks

[

Funny that when racers like Mckiernan had lag in Skanky's series, including the final races at Nordschliefe, which caused people i race against to crash, you Karsten, or no one else said anything, i wonder why......

[/MEDIA]
Strange I didn't race in the last 3 races in Skanky's series so I'm pretty sure it wasn't me lagging at Nordschleife. I was one of the people who said that it might be my connection to yours that might be causing lag issues in that series. Nobody else in that series or others has said to me that I was lagging or causing crashes so this is kinda news to me. I know you didn't have a great time in Skankys series, but jeeze don't ya think it's time to let it go?

Last edited:
Karsten, I am going to team up with @iwasere in the Aston Martin GT4, I will be in car #70 and he will be in car #100, Team AMRN24 :D

Not sure who to team up with, wan't to keep driving the Ginetta but I'll give other cars a go so I might be ok with switching cars.

Btw, I do think we need to discuss incidents in public. I like an open discussion where others can join and give some feedback, but that's just me. :)

Current unconfirmed cars/teams

@Kjeld Lund /TBC/TBC
@McDastardly /TBC/Ginetta
@Riggy /TBC/Ginetta
@Glenalz81 /TBC/Aston Martin Vantage
@Pedroeol /TBC/TBC
@xChris93_ /TBC/TBC
@Matt tiff /TBC/TBC
@harrison1476 /TBC/BMW M3 GT4
@Branden Elmes /TBC/TBC
@ScuderiaTV /TBC/TBC
@Schmiggz /TBC/Aston Martin Vantage

Seems Glen and schmiggs are going to be a team so i'l need one, riggy and dastard have to choose a teamname.

pedroeol and xchris are currently MIA?

Please guys let's finalize the list!

@JohnScoonsBeard if you want you may join up as part-time/wildcard since the grid is not full and some drivers usually miss each round....

Current unconfirmed cars/teams

@Kjeld Lund /TBC/TBC
@McDastardly /TBC/Ginetta
@Riggy /TBC/Ginetta
@Glenalz81 /TBC/Aston Martin Vantage
@Pedroeol /TBC/TBC
@xChris93_ /TBC/TBC
@Matt tiff /TBC/TBC
@harrison1476 /TBC/BMW M3 GT4
@Branden Elmes /TBC/TBC
@ScuderiaTV /TBC/TBC
@Schmiggz /TBC/Aston Martin Vantage

Seems Glen and schmiggs are going to be a team so i'l need one, riggy and dastard have to choose a teamname.

pedroeol and xchris are currently MIA?

Please guys let's finalize the list!

@JohnScoonsBeard if you want you may join up as part-time/wildcard since the grid is not full and some drivers usually miss each round....

Yeah I'm in, can I take the aston martin?

Karsten we need to change car. Everyone picks the Ginetta or Aston. And since the Mustang is like stopping a house going down a cliff, i will change car.

@Glenalz81, could you by any chance upload the clip from the formationlap? Race 2. Thx.

Last edited:
Karsten we need to change car. Everyone picks the Ginetta or Aston. And since the Mustang is like stopping a house going down a cliff, i will change car.

@Glenalz81, could you by any chance upload the clip from the formationlap? Race 2. Thx.

Uh big issue right now i do not think i'll ever be able to work and tune another car in time... You could have said a word before mate :P

I'll be honest, I didn't think the Mustang was that bad (apart from the brakes) so when I tested last night I thought i'll go back to the Nurb GP seeing as I had some running there in the Ford, so I jump in the Aston to run some laps and after about 10/15 min of adjusting things I was down to the low 5s on a decent lap, same as the Mustang. Then I go to Dubai only this time I start in the Aston, again after some minor adjustments i'd set a lap I was happy with, in to the Mustang now to compare, again some adjustments, got the car feeling good but to my amazement on a good lap I was 2 seconds slower in the Mustang than the Aston, so the Aston it is.

N.B I tested the M3 also and ran the same times as the Mustang at Dubai.

Go figure..lol

GT4 is basically Aston Martin vs Ginetta unfortunately. That's why you see so little interest in this class.
I think it would be a good idea SMS twisting the cars specs a bit to make them all more even.
On Bathurst's long straights, the Martins fly over the Toyotas as they were pulled over!

Well i can't drive the Ginetta at all for som reason, so it's either go on with the mustang i already more or less i have tunes for (i suck at it and takes forever to make one that is ok for me) or jump in the dark with the aston...

What do you choose @filipino1234 ?

I may stay and regret the choice but i do not like the idea of 2 car only grid honestly

Well i can't drive the Ginetta at all for som reason, so it's either go on with the mustang i already more or less i have tunes for (i suck at it and takes forever to make one that is ok for me) or jump in the dark with the aston...

What do you choose @filipino1234 ?

I may stay and regret the choice but i do not like the idea of 2 car only grid honestly
I would like the Aston it's easier to tune and just drives better. And it's not a house going down a cliff.
Just look at the replay for the nurb. They brake much later then us.
I'll be honest, I didn't think the Mustang was that bad (apart from the brakes) so when I tested last night I thought i'll go back to the Nurb GP seeing as I had some running there in the Ford, so I jump in the Aston to run some laps and after about 10/15 min of adjusting things I was down to the low 5s on a decent lap, same as the Mustang. Then I go to Dubai only this time I start in the Aston, again after some minor adjustments i'd set a lap I was happy with, in to the Mustang now to compare, again some adjustments, got the car feeling good but to my amazement on a good lap I was 2 seconds slower in the Mustang than the Aston, so the Aston it is.

N.B I tested the M3 also and ran the same times as the Mustang at Dubai.

Go figure..lol
I know the Mustang is slower at mostly every track that have corners in them. I've done testing on all the cars, so i know.

If it is ok for all we'll postpone the car choice and teaming up until saturday.

Today i have no time nor chance to get online, i will be on tomorrow fili and we'll see what i'll choose.

Back