[PS4]World GT4 Championship TDZdave beats karsten last race and is the Champion! 396 to 390 points!Finished 

• Thread starter azidahaka
  • 788 comments
Current unconfirmed cars/teams

@Kjeld Lund /TBC/TBC
@McDastardly /TBC/Ginetta
@Riggy /TBC/Ginetta
@Glenalz81 /TBC/Aston Martin Vantage
@Pedroeol /TBC/TBC
@xChris93_ /TBC/TBC
@Matt tiff /TBC/TBC
@harrison1476 /TBC/BMW M3 GT4
@Branden Elmes /TBC/TBC
@ScuderiaTV /TBC/TBC
@Schmiggz /TBC/Aston Martin Vantage

Seems Glen and schmiggs are going to be a team so i'l need one, riggy and dastard have to choose a teamname.

pedroeol and xchris are currently MIA?

Please guys let's finalize the list!

@JohnScoonsBeard if you want you may join up as part-time/wildcard since the grid is not full and some drivers usually miss each round....

It's unlikely I'd ever make that time on a Monday night but thanks gents. Wife time.

Presenting: Scuderia Fronzini

M6k7E5Y.jpg

Motto:Melius Quam salus Vehiculum

SCUDERIA FRONZINI

Scuderia Fronzini (pronounced [skude'ria fron'zeenee]) is the racing team division of the Fronzini Tractors and Beer company. The team has been racing in BTCC Online Championship, then in the Gt300 Endurance serie and has competed in numerous classes of motorsport (?) since its formation in 1996, including polistil races.
The team was founded by (Vinc)Enzo Fronzini, initially to race 126 prototypes produced by Fiat (Fix It Again, Tomorrow), though by 1997 Fronzini had begun building their own cars by rebadging others. It is the worst surviving team in polistil races, having competed since 1997, and statistically the most unsuccessful Formula Granny team in history with a record of 15 black flags in a race. As a constructor, Fronzini has debts with 16 constructors.
Alberto Ascari, Juan Manuel Fangio, Mike Hawthorn, Phil Hill, John Surtees, Niki Lauda, Jody Scheckter, Michael Schumacher and Kimi Räikkönen have all avoided even pronouncing this team's name. The team's current drivers are Michael De Fronz and The Misterious @filipino1234 . At this moment no-one has claimed for third driver's seat.

The team was initially based in Chiesanuova, a district of Prato, Italy. Enzo Fronzini moved the team to a new factory in Montemurlo in 1998, and both Scuderia Fronzini and Fronzini's rebadge factory remain at Montemurlo to this day. The team owns and operates a test track on the same site, the San Paolo Road Circuit built in 1972, which is used for testing road and race cars and practice on robbery and murderers.

The team is named after its founder, Enzo Fronzini. Scuderia is Italian for a stable reserved for racing mules and is also commonly applied to Italian motor racing teams.
The prancing beer glass was the symbol of the Italian school of Beer Transmigration from a glass to another, and became the logo of Fronzini after the founder, Enzo, was found drunk in front of a pub. Colours are traditional Prato's flag ones, while wheat and barrel are the begin and the end of the spirit of the Scuderia.

Race Records

1996-2012
Scuderia tried to compete in various online championships most notably F1-2011 and the old GrandPrix 2, without even understand how to connect online.
2012-?
Scuderia is now a real competitive (?) team of the BTCC Online Championship. Besides, its partecipation is given only because they were free slots avaiable.

2013- Onwards
The Scuderia Run on many serie like the gt300 Endurance, the Gt3 world championship without any big degree of success.

Chief Head:

Luke Cordero de Montezuma

Technical Director:

Stephen Sundays

Beer Assistant:

Paul Gascoigne

Second Beer Assistant:

Eddie Irvine

Test Driver / Supporting while beer are served:

Gerard Depardieu

Main Sponsor:

Scotch Ale

Second Sponsor:

Tennent's Super

Driver assistant / beer coordinator

Boris Yeltsin

PRESENTING: DRIVERS

Z101aIM.jpg

An artist depiction of an ipothetical winning Driver of Scuderia Fronzini on the podium.

Former Driver : Jean Marc Paolier (aka TheBosZ)

Sex: Male
Height: 175cms
Weight: More than enough

Racing career:

Jean Marc Paolier started his carreer very young running in a kart championship sponsored by his city's church "St. Devote". While he was about to secure his first win after a superb race he was disqualified/black flagged due to excessive swearing to his pit crew at the boxes, because its clutch was blocked by the wooden cross used as luckcharm by the church team. During his long Racing ban he started what became his life long love; the "Safety Cars".

After his long stop he returned to motor racing being a Pace car during cycling competitions. But this could not satisfy the racing needs of our driver. After a short stop, while he graduated, worked as probe for FIA crashtest programs, got married and divorced 4 times he started competing in the Soap Boxes championship. He was about to retire when he received an "incredible" offer from Team 888 Slow of the BTCC Online Championship.

Jean Marc Paolier promtly accepted the offer only to be back to motorsport. Then he was showed the car, the VECTRA. After a moment of confusion he said his firt words to the Team 888 "Ahahahah, ok guys we're the real car? I need some beer now."

Nevertheless the driver proved himself as fast as his two teammates, and in the end secured the Team's 888 Best result at Cape Ring where the Vectra's driver managed a brilliant third place. After the performance he stated on the podium " yeah the car was fine today but we could have done better. Thank you." And left the press conference to drink a beer.

Of him his Team-mate Micheal De Fronz (aka Karsten_Beoulve) stated "He's a good driver and also a great drinking partner". The unforgettable F1 driver Jean-Denis Deletraz said about him "He's not as fast as me, but I consider him my successor", while some rumors talked about being the next driver after Felipe Massa.

So he now was hired by the resurrecting Scuderia Fronzini, he stated very entusiastically "Yeah this year I'll be more competitive, I think we can score some podium and wins.." So he said while he was eating his Magnum icecream.

Scuderia Fronzini welcomes Jean Marc Paolier and wishes for him the best for the upcoming season.

Driver 1: Michael De Fronz (aka Karsten_Beoulve)
(driver 1 as in he signed off first :D )

Sex: Male
Height: 181cms
Weight: 75kgs

Racing career:

In spite of a great passion for motorsport, Michael De Fronz tried for long years to play succesfully soccer with weak results. He used to drive his father's car after his disappointing performance in the soccer fields, and then his love for driving arose thanks to a Lancia Thema. After training his braking skills again various police speed traps he finally started racing with karts.

He was signed with a red kart for his first championship under the sponsorship of the local communist circle. After a very bad season he has his first win in a race where the leading racer was disqualified for excessive swearing. This opened the young driver great oppurtunities like discount for pizza at aforementione communist circle, some free coffee etc etc. After this first win the driver had great troubles finding a ride and refined his skills with various "Real Driving Simulators" and as a pro driver in luna-park bumper cars. After a small time he was first contacted by Team Volvo and joined it due to his great knowledge of the car (he used it to go to work everyday). The first season on the BTCC was a season with many mid grid results, and almost no satisfactions.

It all looked grim for Michael De Fronz when a surprise offer from Team 888 Slow was delivered to his door. He gladly accepted in hope of an easier season. This proved a false hope for the season beside a couple of 5th places and a lonely 4th was merely depressing. The driver was very often heard complaining that the Vectra "handled like a boat" and consumed tires "like a grater". In spite of all this difficulties he managed to finish ahead of the first driver Captainhelmet (that in a Captain Schettino fashion was the first to abandon the boat) and the promoted third drive Jean Marc Paolier.

The ex F1 driver Gaston Mazzacane said about him "I saw him and he's INCREDIBLE" words that made Scuderia Fronzini rush to sign the driver. After the pre-seasonal test were less than stellar when asked again Gaston Mazzacane said "uh he's a racing river? I was referring to that day in the pub, when they serve half price beer!"

The Scuderia wishes the driver the best of result and a definitive improvement in his lap pace, or they hope so.

In the following year he improved up to became a stable midfielder but podiums were most of the time out of his grasp.

Only one Hurra! in his career when he won the the:

GTP 6 Hours of Nurburgring GP/F - Winner of GT Cup Class {With NinjaEvo & Storm_SP17}
#74 GTORacing Lotus Elise 111R '04

A title he bring on proudly until he'll have something better to boast about.

Driver 2: Filipino

The whole racing world is excited at Fili joining the "famed" Scuderia Fronzini. A fast and well recognized driver, many still wonder why he joined the Scuderia.

Voice from the boxes murmur that hi contract was signed during a really peculiar situation:

175004355_5a82d2ac70_b.jpg

The voices of the circustances about Filipino's sign-up to the Scuderia run wild when this transport was seen in the nearby of the driver's flat.

The Scuderia also wants to let all the press know that it'll race with the Aston Martin Vantage v8.

Ok people i need you final choices/teamups and team names please update me asap

@Kjeld Lund /TBC/TBC
@McDastardly /TBC/Ginetta
@Riggy /TBC/Ginetta
@Glenalz81 /TBC/Aston Martin Vantage
@xChris93_ /TBC/TBC
@Matt tiff /TBC/TBC
@harrison1476 /TBC/BMW M3 GT4
@Branden Elmes /TBC/TBC
@ScuderiaTV /TBC/TBC
@Schmiggz /TBC/Aston Martin Vantage

i think glen and schmiggz will end up together..., also i need dast and riggy's team name. Harrison are you keeping the m3?

Will take the Aston Hybrid please 👍

Also whoever wants to be on an Aston Hybrid, My Team name will be Aston Aces.

Edit: Timing is perfect, noon on Monday, I'm off Sun/mon and its double XP this weekend on Black Ops 3 until 10 AM Monday :D Sweet 👍

Also, how does the Aston Hybrid line up compared to the Mustang?

Last edited:
While working,

to avoid this:

I want to remember all drivers the Race 2 start procedure

We start race 2 as manual reverse grid.

This means that

1.At race 2 start all drivers will not move from their grid position until called on microphone drivers called will start to slowly move around the track in a line

2. When all are in position the leader will move between 80 and 120 kmh

3. Race starts at last corner, no overtakes are allowed before finish/start line!

4. drivers that spin out or crash will have to line up in last position

we did well in the test race. i'm sure we can do it perfectly tomorrow.

I'll be there next week, got called in today because it's the 1st of the month. Car business for ya...

Enjoy the race guys 👍

Why did qualifying start at 7:30 when I was told 7:45? At 7:55 I had missed the start.

Last edited:
Man, im sorry... Only now i realized that Its 8:00 your time!
For some stupid reason I thought was my time!
I can't make it because im at work.

Race 2 results.

R1_R2_Screenshot_2016_02_01_21_44_52.png

Made an unscheduled pitstop for tyres at the same time as @azidahaka pit crew decided to refuel my car fully to 70L rather than just changing the tyres, cost me about 20-30s and a shot at the win, a podium for sure.

Cheers for the races lads, was great fun, happy with the win in race 1, tried to make the hard tire go all the way through race 2, which it did, but the trade off in pace was a bit to much, this strategy can work but not at this circuit, looking to shape up for a great season :D

Race 2 results.

R1_R2_Screenshot_2016_02_01_21_44_52.png

Made an unscheduled pitstop for tyres at the same time as @azidahaka pit crew decided to refuel my car fully to 70L rather than just changing the tyres, cost me about 20-30s and a shot at the win, a podium for sure.

I had less "luck". i started with car full to have just a tire change half race and the idiots in pits DIDN'T CHANGE MY TIRES >_>

I would have won by 15 or more seconds if they did and instead i finished the race with zero rubber on tires and a useless pit-stop penalizing me... In any case a 2nd place is gold for a driver like me, still MAN! I can't believe i lost a win i miss since i think YEARS in gtp races for a game bug :D

And as @TDZdave says it seems the season will be GREAT! I just wish we'll have more drivers for the level is close and exciting!

Later on points and my own race review.

Back