[PS4]World GT4 Championship TDZdave beats karsten last race and is the Champion! 396 to 390 points!Finished 

• Thread starter azidahaka
  • 788 comments
Man, im sorry... Only now i realized that Its 8:00 your time!
For some stupid reason I thought was my time!
I can't make it because im at work.

That sucks :(

I would have won by 15 or more seconds if they did

Yeah it would have been alot closer, i also started with all the fuel i needed to finish so it was just the tyres to change during the stop, i think tyres only and no fuel is around a 16.5 seconds in the pit so more than likely had you got your new rubber there would have been less than a second in it.

Good racing everyone who made it, looking forward to the next one :) :gtpflag:

Aaahhh! so that's how Seb Vettel felt after being spun 180 & having cars coming toward him at mucho mph while still going backwards :scared: I can see this reverse grid in race 2 is gonna be a hoot for me every week 'till i (hopefully) get up to speed, have patience guys, i'm still wearing the PCars rooky vest ;)

Aaahhh! so that's how Seb Vettel felt after being spun 180 & having cars coming toward him at mucho mph while still going backwards :scared: I can see this reverse grid in race 2 is gonna be a hoot for me every week 'till i (hopefully) get up to speed, have patience guys, i'm still wearing the PCars rooky vest ;)

Unbelievably I looked behind me at the exact point that happened, I thought holy B'jeezus...................daaaaaaaaaaamn he's still going backwards :eek:

Wish i'd recorded it, another one of those 'missed moments', don't think anyone got caught up in it but i thought it best to just let it run @ the time 'cos i seemed to be going in a straight line, all be it backwards. The initial impact bashed in my back right quarter, no big deal i thought, lost the brake lights but nobody's around to see them anyway :lol: then on lap 20 the whole rear bumper decided it'd had enough & fell off, wasn't expecting that 1 either, #42 Dog Power will return next week in full race trim after a few rolls of Gaffer tape have been applied :D

Wish i'd recorded it, another one of those 'missed moments', don't think anyone got caught up in it but i thought it best to just let it run @ the time 'cos i seemed to be going in a straight line, all be it backwards. The initial impact bashed in my back right quarter, no big deal i thought, lost the brake lights but nobody's around to see them anyway :lol: then on lap 20 the whole rear bumper decided it'd had enough & fell off, wasn't expecting that 1 either, #42 Dog Power will return next week in full race trim after a few rolls of Gaffer tape have been applied :D

You were still carrying pace, I thought it was lag lol, when I get on next I'll check the replay and see if I can pull it,

Points After Round 1

d9A7Gn1.jpg

My Race review

In Race 1 i had one of the best Q sessions ever and i was boasting a great 3rd place very close to @Glenalz81 while @TDZdave had an INSANE laptime. Behind me my teammate @filipino1234 ; the race looked good.

I had a good start but at turn 1 i was collected and brought out by i think @iwasere luckily no major damages but had to rework the race. I pushed as hard as i could and took over @McDastardly quite easily and then rushed to catch fili. After 15 minutes i reduce my gap from him from over 6 seconds to 0.8 but i shredded my tires in the effort and had major issues spinnning out. probably i had some aero damage from the first contact so i had pace problems and i was almost caught back by iwasere.

In the end 4th.

In Race 2
I was behind Riggy and Dast, and i chose a strategy with 100% full tank to make a very fast stop for tires and taking advantage of starting at the front (i expected major infight behind me) all was going perfectly i was a few seconds behind riggy and managing my tires greatly. After 20 mins or so glen started to catch me and at some time riggy spun out. Glen evetually passed me but i glued behind him knowing that my pit would have been shorter than his.

He then pitted before i did and i took afew fast laps before getting in pits. In pits they DID NOT change my tires so i wasted 20 seconds for nothing. Had 2 choices, pitting again and hoping they would actually give me fresh tires or try to stay out in second position behind Dave and go on for the rest ofthe race.

I went all or nothing and i was lucky that Dave's was in even worst conditions than mine and in many laps i caught him. Behind us glen had fresh rubber and was closing in... In the end dave spun under pressure i took the lead but couldn't hold glen and finished in second place.

A great finish too bad for the tire bug i may have got a win i miss since months (years?) in gtp series.

i5rOiBO.jpg

My tires at last lap...

A GREAT FIRST 2 RACES! I HOPE THE GRID WILL FILL UP BECAUSE THE RACING AND BEHAVIOUR ON TRACK WERE PERFECT!

Awesome,

I forget you use weather charts with your series, looking forward to the next race at Imola, I'm yet to do anything competitive there, certainly a favorite of mine,

Awesome,

I forget you use weather charts with your series, looking forward to the next race at Imola, I'm yet to do anything competitive there, certainly a favorite of mine,
I hope you are slower there so we can have a super exciting race :D

Current best is mid 52... Not sure how good if any it is

I hope you are slower there so we can have a super exciting race :D

Current best is mid 52... Not sure how good if any it is

I'm making a total mess of the final sector, I'm consistently in the high 52s, I'm loving how the kerbs on the final 2 corners change the attitude of the car,

Sorry Karsten, I cant make tonight's race, I've been called into work early,

Can i get ginetta then.dont know what number. will let you know when get back from work around 5 pm.will read the rules just now

i'll phone ahead and get my boy to get me in the room 👍

Yeah well that was a waste of time. :banghead:

Last edited:
Back