[PS4]WTCC Bmw 320TC one-make serie *Fietsmeener/crossynl is the Champion!!! Thanks to all drivers!Finished 

• Thread starter azidahaka
  • 234 comments
Italy
Italy
karsten_beoulve

WTCC Bmw 320TC one-make serie

vSJisJF.jpg

Ruleset
One make (duh)
5 rounds + 1 special round
driving aids set to real (so none)
Real Damages.

Race day

Qualifications for Race 1 starts at 8GMT

Qualifications for Race 1 (10minutes)
Race 1 (15 minutes)

QUICK Qualifications ( lasting time needed to complete 3 laps) giving basically 1 attempt to all drivers (think it like super pole)
Race 2 (15 minutes)

Race 3 reverse grid from race 2 (15 minutes)

Manual Reverse grid details:

In race 3 we have a manual grid and rolling start. At race start all drivers will stay still on track until called in the ingame chat after all have left the grid we have a slow (80-120km/h) lap and race starts at least corner end of lap1. No overtaking before the finish/start line.

This video is an helpful example of how to deal in Race 3 start

Each week all drivers have 1 (one) drop score. So the worst race results gets dropped off. This is true for all beside the special round.

Points are given to top 8 classified in each race:
10-8-6-5-4-3-2-1

1 point for the pole man only in race 1.

After the first 5 rounds there's 1 drop race.

Special Round
Special round is a race of 1h at SPA.
Points are given as follows:

20-16-12-10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1

Pole is worth 2 points.

Calendar
Round 1: Donington National
Round 2: Imola
Round 3: Watkins Glen Short
Round 4: Oulton Park International
Round 5: Zolder

Special and final Round: Spa Francorchamps

Roll Call:
@bajny @TDZdave @filipino1234 @SnoopMarky @Glenalz81 @McDastardly @Riggy @mustafur @GT5_vass @Webschumi @jake2013guy @Webschumi @dyr_gl @rcb929 @Devilb0y @Glenalz81 @TDZdave @Cobra75 @Dbkung

Please invite friends! :)

Last edited:
Greetings! Im from the Philippines and im quite interested to join the league. I would just like to ask when this league is running and what time? I hope it can match with my timezone. Thank you cheers! :)

te?
Greetings! Im from the Philippines and im quite interested to join the league. I would just like to ask when this league is running and what time? I hope it can match with my timezone. Thank you cheers! :)
gmt 20:00 for the start of r1 qualy.

week need to check your connection in case you'll join... To avoid connection issues

gmt 20:00 for the start of r1 qualy.

week need to check your connection in case you'll join... To avoid connection issues

Im bad with time zones. Right now as of posting it is 2:41pm in philippines.. I guess il have no problems with connection issues.

te?
Im bad with time zones. Right now as of posting it is 2:41pm in philippines.. I guess il have no problems with connection issues.

At 2.41 pm english timing (gmt) was 07.41.

As I'm writing this gmt time is 10.31

te?
Thank you for that bro @Webschumi this guy is also a good good driver very well respected with an insane fast pace!

Thank you too, mate:)
...But yeah, unfortunaly they do know me -and me speed too ;-D
Not to shadow my own light, I'd say you're quite right bout that pace

. -Just one thing: I've got a little weekness also I'm afraid. Being a slow accelerater. It takes ages for me to hit this pace :)
That's why I asked for longer races ;)
Maybe same reason Karsten ( @azidahaka ) don't shake his pants by my reputation: Before I peak the race has either been long time finished, or Karsten has had one of his traditional off-track issues :D
All in all both he and I live by mercy of good luck to decite our individual success ;-D

To finish this presentation Te is some way alike Azidahaka. I catch you guys only when you fall - lol

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back