[PS4]WTCC Bmw 320TC one-make serie *Fietsmeener/crossynl is the Champion!!! Thanks to all drivers!Finished 

• Thread starter azidahaka
  • 234 comments
Is this car DLC by any chance? Don´t remember ever driving it or even seeing it in the menus.
Yeah it is. It's in the Old Vs New Car Pack if you want to buy it. Don't actually need to use it online, but you won't be able to practice on your own without it.

Guys ive just checked the timezone difference from there to here. I am 7 hours ahead so that means the race on the scheduled time is 4am in the early morning for me. I unfortunately cant wake up that early.... i would love to race with you guys but the timezone for me is not realisticly possible. Thank you though for your warm welcome to me here and goodluck to all participants! :)

te?
Guys ive just checked the timezone difference from there to here. I am 7 hours ahead so that means the race on the scheduled time is 4am in the early morning for me. I unfortunately cant wake up that early.... i would love to race with you guys but the timezone for me is not realisticly possible. Thank you though for your warm welcome to me here and goodluck to all participants! :)
yay :(

Yeah it is. It's in the Old Vs New Car Pack if you want to buy it. Don't actually need to use it online, but you won't be able to practice on your own without it.

Can I save the setups I come up with during the races or it will reset every time?

te?

Thats a shame and a loss for the league!
Did you ever consider moving to europe on your older days? -Or maybe now? I've got great cold beers just waiting and even a spot to rest if nessesary
Well, sad it is.... :'(

Thats a shame and a loss for the league!
Did you ever consider moving to europe on your older days? -Or maybe now? I've got great cold beers just waiting and even a spot to rest if nessesary
Well, sad it is.... :'(

I miss europe! I was there last year and yeah i do miss the place really. If theres any way i could get back there and live the life there thatd be awesome but i dont know if its even possible.

I did a test session today, should have done that earlier ...
Anyone care to share a setup ? I will be happy to test it out :D

What Dubai Circuit?
Where is "race 3 rules"?
Race 3 reverse grid from race 2 (15 minutes)

Manual Reverse grid details:

In race 3 we have a manual grid and rolling start. At race start all drivers will stay still on track until called in the ingame chat after all have left the grid we have a slow (80-120km/h) lap and race starts at least corner end of lap1. No overtaking before the finish/start line.

This video is an helpful example of how to deal in Race 3 start

WTCC Bmw 320TC one-make serie

vSJisJF.jpg

Ruleset
One make (duh)
5 rounds + 1 special round
driving aids set to real (so none)
Real Damages.

Race day

Qualifications for Race 1 starts at 8GMT

Qualifications for Race 1 (10minutes)
Race 1 (15 minutes)

QUICK Qualifications ( lasting time needed to complete 3 laps) giving basically 1 attempt to all drivers (think it like super pole)
Race 2 (15 minutes)

Race 3 reverse grid from race 2 (15 minutes)

Manual Reverse grid details:

In race 3 we have a manual grid and rolling start. At race start all drivers will stay still on track until called in the ingame chat after all have left the grid we have a slow (80-120km/h) lap and race starts at least corner end of lap1. No overtaking before the finish/start line.

This video is an helpful example of how to deal in Race 3 start

Each week all drivers have 1 (one) drop score. So the worst race results gets dropped off. This is true for all beside the special round.

Points are given to top 8 classified in each race:
10-8-6-5-4-3-2-1

1 point for the pole man only in race 1.

After the first 5 rounds there's 1 drop race.

Special Round
Special round is a race of 1h at SPA.
Points are given as follows:

20-16-12-10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1

Pole is worth 2 points.

Calendar
Round 1: Donington National
Round 2: Imola
Round 3: Watkins Glen
Round 4: Oulton Park International
Round 5: Zolder

Special and final Round: Spa Francorchamps

Roll Call:
@bajny @TDZdave @filipino1234 @SnoopMarky @Glenalz81 @McDastardly @Riggy @mustafur @GT5_vass @Webschumi @jake2013guy @Webschumi @dyr_gl @rcb929 @Devilb0y @Glenalz81 @TDZdave @Cobra75 @Dbkung

Please invite friends! :)

Please and me.
PSN: Marvick944

I am about to open room. Add me to friends in case you haven't yet and ask for invite in room in cxase you havebn't received one.

How did the test race go? I literally just got home from my holiday so was never going to make it. Should be good for the actual start though.

Lol went off and made food, had a shower etc after that. Figured it would have already started.

Just a head up to all drivers;

Great driving and discipline, all went smooth like we were racing together since years and even the race 3 reverse grid and start was perfectly executed. :bowdown:

This series seems like will be AMAZING. We just ned 3-4 extra drivers and wow! :gtpflag: Later on i'll post some videos of amazing stuff in action

Back