[PS4]WTCC Bmw 320TC one-make serie *Fietsmeener/crossynl is the Champion!!! Thanks to all drivers!Finished 

• Thread starter azidahaka
  • 234 comments
Does anyone on here use Discord? We could maybe use it instead of the in game chat, and set up a discussion room (rather than a message board)

Had a look at the videos and everything looked quite tidy, this should be good!

I can confirm that I´ll miss Monday 3 races and I can race on Monday 10. 17 is on the line and I´m free for 24 and 31. Should be able to race most rounds!

Does anyone on here use Discord? We could maybe use it instead of the in game chat, and set up a discussion room (rather than a message board)

What is Discord??

If it makes sense and is possible, I'm up for it :)

Just a head up for everybody, today as usuale me and fili will have our usual training session, so all are welcome to join in case they want to get some laps under the hood with some company.

We'll probably start a little later than race start. Send a pm for an invite!

What is Discord??

If it makes sense and is possible, I'm up for it :)
It's a chat app thing. It supports voice chat and text chat. Can create rooms and groups etc. It's available on PC and smartphones/tablets as well as in browser. I've been using it for PC stuff for a couple of weeks now and it's super good.

https://discordapp.com/

I will not join you all the next two mondays, since i will be on a school trip to Bristol UK.
That's like an hour away from me!

It's a chat app thing. It supports voice chat and text chat. Can create rooms and groups etc. It's available on PC and smartphones/tablets as well as in browser. I've been using it for PC stuff for a couple of weeks now and it's super good.

https://discordapp.com/

That's like an hour away from me!
I'm pretty much off on sunday next weekend. But i need to text someone else too.

If anyone decides to get Discord, feel free to add me Riggy#4873.
i'm not very keen on getting some extra software streaming on the net amoungst 12+ drivers... Scared it may bring extra lag...

If you and all others were around we could test it beforehand to avoid having race issues

i'm not very keen on getting some extra software streaming on the net amoungst 12+ drivers... Scared it may bring extra lag...

If you and all others were around we could test it beforehand to avoid having race issues

We could (in theory...) test it after the 3 races tomorrow (?) :-)

It'll only cause extra lag if your internet is garbage. PSN being the ****house it is, doesn't utilise bandwidth very well hence some people claiming that parties cause lag (though I've seen 0 evidence of it myself.) Using an external device is perfectly fine, again assuming you've got a connection that isn't made out of tin cans and string. Hell you could even use the mobile app and use 3G/4G rather than your home internet.

VOIP's (with the exception of Skype) are usually very bandwidth friendly. A bonus of Discord too, is that you can be in the text chat but not voice if necessary.

It'll only cause extra lag if your internet is garbage. PSN being the ****house it is, doesn't utilise bandwidth very well hence some people claiming that parties cause lag (though I've seen 0 evidence of it myself.) Using an external device is perfectly fine, again assuming you've got a connection that isn't made out of tin cans and string. Hell you could even use the mobile app and use 3G/4G rather than your home internet.

VOIP's (with the exception of Skype) are usually very bandwidth friendly. A bonus of Discord too, is that you can be in the text chat but not voice if necessary.
interesting i wonder if discord is available for windows phone...

WTCC Bmw 320TC one-make serie

vSJisJF.jpg

Ruleset
One make (duh)
5 rounds + 1 special round
driving aids set to real (so none)
Real Damages.

Race day

Qualifications for Race 1 starts at 8GMT

Qualifications for Race 1 (10minutes)
Race 1 (15 minutes)

QUICK Qualifications ( lasting time needed to complete 3 laps) giving basically 1 attempt to all drivers (think it like super pole)
Race 2 (15 minutes)

Race 3 reverse grid from race 2 (15 minutes)

Manual Reverse grid details:

In race 3 we have a manual grid and rolling start. At race start all drivers will stay still on track until called in the ingame chat after all have left the grid we have a slow (80-120km/h) lap and race starts at least corner end of lap1. No overtaking before the finish/start line.

This video is an helpful example of how to deal in Race 3 start

Each week all drivers have 1 (one) drop score. So the worst race results gets dropped off. This is true for all beside the special round.

Points are given to top 8 classified in each race:
10-8-6-5-4-3-2-1

1 point for the pole man only in race 1.

After the first 5 rounds there's 1 drop race.

Special Round
Special round is a race of 1h at SPA.
Points are given as follows:

20-16-12-10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1

Pole is worth 2 points.

Calendar
Round 1: Donington National
Round 2: Imola
Round 3: Watkins Glen
Round 4: Oulton Park International
Round 5: Zolder

Special and final Round: Spa Francorchamps

Roll Call:
@bajny @TDZdave @filipino1234 @SnoopMarky @Glenalz81 @McDastardly @Riggy @mustafur @GT5_vass @Webschumi @jake2013guy @Webschumi @dyr_gl @rcb929 @Devilb0y @Glenalz81 @TDZdave @Cobra75 @Dbkung

Please invite friends! :)

Which Watkins Glen circuit?

I might not make it tonight, working late >_> Send me an invite anyway, I might be able to get on for a later race.

I might not make it tonight, working late >_> Send me an invite anyway, I might be able to get on for a later race.
Try your best even if you can make just 1 or 2 races it may be important in season-long results!

Forgot to mention it, but please ask choose your liveries avoiding the default one that will be exclusive to those not having the dlc...

I'll go with borda racing in hope my country flash will bring good luck

Back