PSC: GTPlanet Official Weekly PSC: Week 10!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 109 comments
Hmmm.... I cant get them to shine more. Theyre all the same colour so theres not much variation for "glitter" if you know what I mean. If I ad light it gets abit rough. I could take the glitterlayer off but then atleast to my taste it would look way too shiny :confused: . Heh, maby I shouldnt call it glitter :lol:

Um Im too tired to figure it out, I'll move on to another chop and declare this ready. But, thanks for the advice averybody. :) 👍

This is what my brother made from that, Its his first time at chopping and even using Photoshop.

Its got on it:-

18"Spider Alloys taken from a TVR Tamora
Impreza Bonnet Scoop
Flick up side skirts from an unknown car
Front lights have a steeper angle on top to give a frowning effect
K&N Airfilters Sticker logo on the side.
Lowered, and Wheel arches flaired a tiny bit.
Also Some Bodywork and handles have been smoothed
and painted in a rather fetching Lime green with carbon effect bonnet.

It took him about 2 hours.

Check the Attached file for it ;)

Attachments

• compo entery.jpg
    compo entery.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 81
Whoa, we've got a lot of entries this week... and a lot of nice ones, too!

Well, this is one of my best entries yet. If I fixed that front light on the spoiler it would be flawless...screw it. I'm happy with it. :lol:

Attachments

• hamannaudia4lowres.jpg
    hamannaudia4lowres.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 181
its good for a first chop, but work on the color brightness and the smootheness around the front tire is kinda jagged.

How to Effectively Turn on The Headlights Using Photoshop
  • Select your top layer and press Ctrl+E. Doing this will merge the selected layer with one below it. Merge all your layers.
  • You should only have a background layer now with your entire chop on it. Duplicate your background layer.
  • On your second backgroud layer (the duplicate), apply the lens flare to the headlights.
  • Get out the eraser and erase all the excess crap that the lens flare buts on your image.
  • Merge layers.
  • Nice and clean now!

The lens flare looks kinda funny....... not that i would know anything cuz i don't use PS7... but in a media arts person, the lens flare looks kinda strange....... you should take it off... it'll look better

Originally posted by Eddy
How to Effectively Turn on The Headlights Using Photoshop
  • Select your top layer and press Ctrl+E. Doing this will merge the selected layer with one below it. Merge all your layers.
  • You should only have a background layer now with your entire chop on it. Duplicate your background layer.
  • On your second backgroud layer (the duplicate), apply the lens flare to the headlights.
  • Get out the eraser and erase all the excess crap that the lens flare buts on your image.
  • Merge layers.
  • Nice and clean now!

If you just put Flatten Image it will merge all the layers into one.. its faster, just a tip :)

Back