PSC: GTPlanet Official Weekly PSC: Week 10!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 109 comments
Ok then heres the Picture without any of that Lens Flare.
And IMO When you just have a white light as the lights that looks very fake! You will allways get bad lense flare with cameras :P
For a FIRST chop you cant slate it! :D

Also eddy your lights on your entry look like fricken Flashlights not Headlights! so you haven't 'Effectivly' got realistic headlights.

Attachments

• compo entery v2.jpg
    compo entery v2.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 175
Have ever acctualy watched Some thing like Le-mans 24hrs during the night stage? Well if you have you would of seen the cameras pick up mega Lens flare.
Also your flashlight Headlamps don't look more real IMO. :P
If you want to slate some ones efforts prepair to get it back! ;)

Both of them look fine :) . If you want to make the lights real take em of a pic that has a car with the ligths on. Besides does it really matter if the chop isnt right on? I think the most important thing is to enjoy what you do, its not like the most of us are doing this for a living. Concidering that, the chops in this thread are very good. :)

:lol: nah... It would be stupid if i went and made an awesome car/truck every week... Look at the participation we got this week, i hope it'll be like that most of the time!

Do you people even realise that the picture was taken in the daytime? You will only get a lens flare at dusk or in the middle of the night. So why are you putting lens flares on?

Yours, to be completely honest Eddy, was crap. Too dark. If it was a little brighter and the car didn't look dirty but looked wet, it would be awesome.

Constructive Criticism.

I disagree completely. None of the chops are what you described. Please everyone stop dissing others, I cant belive Im reading this...

Okay, we're done. Time to wrap everything, and make the voting thread. Hopefully i won't screw up this week.

I'm not sure if i'll be there tomorrow, so i think i'll start this week's contest in a few minutes.

Originally posted by keitshi
I disagree completely. None of the chops are what you described. Please everyone stop dissing others, I cant belive Im reading this...

Constructive Criticism, meant to help, not diss.

Back