PSC: GTPlanet's Official Weekly PSC: Week 16!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 135 comments
Originally posted by bondy_1625
dammit my best chop yet and someone has to obliterate me and all the other competition:mad:

Don't worry about it Bondy. I've seen your entry and I'd be very suprised if you didn't get a top 3 finish.

Originally posted by TVRKing
Don't worry about it Bondy. I've seen your entry and I'd be very suprised if you didn't get a top 3 finish.

thx tvr for the reality check i AM good!:lol: like i said earlier im very proud of the removal of door handles it worked out better than i had planned!;)

That happens with me. I've entered about 9 contests, won 1 by default, tied for 3 place on another, led one more till 2 hours before the poll closed, and lost the rest. :(

I won 5 since i started. I wonder who has the most wins, considering how long we've been doing them? :confused:

Originally posted by PunkRock
I won 5 since i started. I wonder who has the most wins, considering how long we've been doing them? :confused:

i havent been here for that long so how many (roughly) psc's have there been and i reckon artifice has probably won the most!:P

Originally posted by epic
:D
BMWdw.jpg

heh.. i missed the color red :cool:

Smooth Epic.......KISS

Why does everbody only lower cars, give them new wheels, apply tints, new paint job and thats all - Only a few venture into the world of applying new front bumpers....WHY?

Originally posted by Klostrophobic
Feh, you can almost never get a new bumper to fit on correctly. I'd rather do something minimal than put on some sloppy bumper.

i agree with klos it aint easy to get a bumper to fit cos the cars havew to be at the same angle and usually the ones that are at the same angle look **** anyway:lol:

Originally posted by ALPHA
Smooth Epic.......KISS

Why does everbody only lower cars, give them new wheels, apply tints, new paint job and thats all - Only a few venture into the world of applying new front bumpers....WHY?

:D :lol:

I tried adding a bumper but I couldnt find one I really liked, well I did but it was at like a front view and I tried to copy the idea of it and do it freehand but that was a big upset. I was also gonna do some stickers but forgot to do them last night, ahh well.

Idea: what I did was make my own custom bumper. I took parts from another bumper, and threw them on this one, then, all i had to do was blend...

Originally posted by Klostrophobic
Feh, you can almost never get a new bumper to fit on correctly. I'd rather do something minimal than put on some sloppy bumper.
I can usually get mine to fit with a little work. It just takes lots of time.

Deap is correct - It looks simple but it's the small details that really make it look something.

I can see added bits here and there - nice attention to detail.

I see about 5 or 6 things he has done to it. Very clean, very neat. The wheels line up and fit very good and dont look like they are turning and the tires arent (like in some chops). And I dont know why, but the car seems to be a little longer (probably due to the sideskirt). 👍...

Back