PSC: Weekly PSC Week 21!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 106 comments
Originally posted by epic
that tutorial also said.. red is a crappy color to use ;) i like the bottom one in your attachment though

the hell with what that tutorial says :P heh. i dunno, i disagree with that. id if anything the color/shade that i dont use very often is white or black.

bottom car is my cousins galant. which i like to call "the flying brick"

Completely random post, this is, i know, but i just wanted your opinion on the first of my cell shaded pics. I kinda copied the style of the Target Jetta (can't remember who did that), hope you don't mind :rolleyes: ... Anyway, be brutal :mischievous: ....

Attachments

• scooby2.jpg
    scooby2.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 117
👍 nice Stripes, all thats missing now is a hot chick ;) (waits for someone to put a chicken nugget on it)

temporary update. kinda fixed the rear wheel, cleaned up the wing and some small details. probably go through a few more changes before saturday.

Attachments

• cav.jpg
    cav.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 770
i like the fact that you remembered to put the reflection of the lamp on the rear windshield. car reminds me of the little remote control cars :D

Hey Jpec, i dig your chop man, sweet as :D Just one small thang... With your carbon, it's a little too 'in your face'. I've found since the Evo that reducing the opacity on the carbon makes a more believable effect. But aside from that, sweet :)

thanks donbenniuk, I'm fixing it now, but I'm afraid that it's too late to save that carbonfiber...

[edit]Nevermind, that wheel is too hard to reproduce a replica of...

Heres mine.. I took a skyline r34 spoiler, enlarged the rims (thought they looked good enough), went to crappy green, made 3 extra mufflers and stuff comin out.. Lowered.. Crappy decals.. and most importantly.. MY SIGNATURE!!! :odd:

Attachments

• cavolier.jpg
    cavolier.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 179
umm, i think you overkilled the exhaust that is jetting out the back, try not to put too much on the car...

You can "share" photoshop7 with someone else using kazaa, or you can buy it for $599.99 USD (365.937 pounds). Or you can go get Photoshop Elements 2.0 (what I have). it's almost as good as photoshop7, but it does have its downfalls.

Back