PSC: Weekly PSC Week 29!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 253 comments
Thanks don!... I agree about the shadowing, adding that to the wheel probably makes it a lot better since the car already is almost black (already put some shadow to the front-skirt but that made no effect at all.

And I actually found the babe (without the jason-mask:rolleyes: ) sitting in the dirt with her hand stuck up the rim on some car:odd:

/D

edit: oh and i struggled with the grille.. is there any way to wrap a clip in psp onto a 3d-surface to make it "bend" and fit the forms better? (cause in "free transformation it's not possible right?)

Originally posted by GTJugend
Thanks don!... I agree about the shadowing, adding that to the wheel probably makes it a lot better since the car already is almost black (already put some shadow to the front-skirt but that made no effect at all.

And I actually found the babe (without the jason-mask:rolleyes: ) sitting in the dirt with her hand stuck up the rim on some car:odd:

/D

She ain't a babe, if she got no face.:lol:

:lol:!!!!! VERY nice description! And the rims, I dunno... Couldn't find nice decent black rims... took mine off a skyline.. lmao
Think of it this way, the guy who owns this car did too many mods, sold his stock s2000 rims and got some from the Junkyard! :P

Super I have no inspiration.. lol
The best part of my chop. IMO is probably the driver side seat.. i couldn't get the 'window effect' going for the passenger side, waht u think?

Originally posted by halfracedrift
Super I have no inspiration.. lol
The best part of my chop. IMO is probably the driver side seat.. i couldn't get the 'window effect' going for the passenger side, waht u think?

I think it looks awesome. Try adding a spoiler maybe. :)

Back