PSC: Weekly PSC Week 29!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 253 comments
UVX, a better way is to desaturate, make a new layer out of the body, set it to "screen" in the layer-blending-modes, and duplicate it until the car is white...

Originally posted by Jpec07
UVX, a better way is to desaturate, make a new layer out of the body, set it to "screen" in the layer-blending-modes, and duplicate it until the car is white...

Yeah that's kinda how i do it. I just mess with the one layer until it works instead of duplicating, but hey, whatever works i guess :)

I've edited my pic quite a lot (PAGE1 pleeeease take a look and tell me what you don't like/like). Sorry if i've trodden on any toes by stealing ideas, but they looked so good, i couldn't miss the oportunity!

m00.

week29psc.jpg

Hit the button below this post that says "Website" with the Iexplorer logo next to it to see mine (had it a couple months...)

Originally posted by Cano
360, thats gotta be the riciest thing I have ever seen >.< its well done, but, god... @.@ even the color is eye-searing!!
all entries are good so far... been trying to get párts for mine, but its pretty difficult, I need to get a ton of stuff. damn.

Cano

nice work everyone! and, avoid the stickers!!!! >.<

you think i over did the stickers?? :scared:

Originally posted by halfracedrift
And with THAT entry, SS will most likely take this week's, unless within the next few days someone comes up with a better one

Thanks. I hope I atleast get a vote. :)
I would love to win.:) But there are alot better chops.
PunkRock's looks so real!!

Omg, i just realized, THREE PPL used the same front lip for this chop! Klos, Me, and someone else. *forget who tho. don't hurt me!* Love the way how it's CF'ed tho, nice work klos

If you notice some bad spots, just edit your post and hit "upload new attachment" when it's fixed. Now I can't see those "very noticable changes" you were talking about...

PR's Entry isn't all that realistic, BTW, if you look at the splitter on the front bumper there is an unnatural shine on it (that part of the car is in shadow in that picture, makes me want to not vote for him). Aside from that, there's not much wrong with it (aside from the fact that you wouldn't find that kind of racecar out on the open road :))

If you notice some bad spots, just edit your post and hit "upload new attachment" when it's fixed. Now I can't see those "very noticable changes" you were talking about...

Whoops Sorry. How's yours coming along?

(aside from the fact that you wouldn't find that kind of racecar out on the open road :))

Dass n0 racecar, f00! One 'undred perssent street legit, fo shizzle!

Hey, i threw it together in less than 2 hours, guess it's normal for it to have some mistakes!

Originally posted by 360rider
you think i over did the stickers?? :scared:

I think you overdid EVERYTHING. the front bumper is HUGE!! the wing, the color, the interior >.< ... the stickers, omg... As I said, its very well done, but its just too ricey!! I like clean monsters!!! only thing I like are the wheels. and they are a bit cloudy. sharpen them.

nice work. I didnt saw supersupras thing. damn. well... I cant find stuff for mine. I guess Ill do something a little more standard this time and keep the idea for a future comp. it would have been good with the catera.

Cano

Donbenni, I love yours now :D the weld wheels look plain mean and those headlights scream bad. I would have never tought about putting weld wheels in this car. maybe Ill try in some torq thrusts LOL!
and stars chop get my vote so far,. its cool.

damn. I need to start on mine!

Back