PSC: Weekly PSC Week 29!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 253 comments
360, thats gotta be the riciest thing I have ever seen >.< its well done, but, god... @.@ even the color is eye-searing!!
all entries are good so far... been trying to get párts for mine, but its pretty difficult, I need to get a ton of stuff. damn.

Cano

nice work everyone! and, avoid the stickers!!!! >.<

Super-Sup, have you posted your chop or removed it? You talk about it so I looked for it, got curious but I can't find it..

/D

well i ran out of ideas and i couldnt find a decent set o' skirts to fit nicely so i extended the originals a little

[edit] - re posted improved version check latest post

sorted out my cf now im well satisfied!

Hrd. Great Chop Man! Really Clean!

On your carbon fiber hood. Play around with the Brightness and Contrast Levels. To give it a darker look.

Nah.. I like the brigter look.. the owner of the car didn't have money to get a REAL CF hood... He painted strips of lil squiggly lines onto it to look like CF.. :P! j/k.. i'll go edit it now.. thanks

Well, Here she is, my redone s2000.
Lets see....
- Front rx7 lip
Lancer Evo 7 Intercooler
CF Hood
Lancer 7 wing, extended
Sparco Racing Seats
Black Shiny Rims! =)
Lowered
Acura CL Front Grill
Homemade Antenna
350Z Door Handles

Attachments

• s2000edit3.jpg
    s2000edit3.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 316
Those rims look...off...
Kinda like they're sloppily hand-crafted and then dipped in paint...
(the picture you got them from was way too small...)

Originally posted by halfracedrift
Bondy, nice chop! Very VERY clean..... I like how u placed the fuel door at the front too! :P

Fuel door? there's no fuel door in the picture...

[EDIT] My bad, I thought you were talking about the just previous entry (I'm in the edit screen; I forgot who made it)...

cheers hrd i like yours too i edited my cf and i didnt have much space for the fuel door at the back and i think a porsche has the fuel door at the front but i cant remember which one! and i see we used the same pic for the front splitter!:lol:

Yeup! I recognized it right away... I'm like.. hmm.. that looks familiar... O it's the rx7 one!:lol:

edit: Jpec the rims were HUGE.. i had to downsize them...

well, what can i say (aside from that they're blue; not black). Try desaturating the actual rims, making a new layer, and setting it to "Multiply" in the layer-blending modes to make it actually black...

Super-Supra's Best Chop Ever

A list of *Some* Modifications

1. Brabus S500 Rims
  2. Lamberghini Side Skirts
  3. Custom Intercooler
  4. Custom Headlamp System
  5. Custom Front Bumper
  6. Custom Paint Job
  7. Carbon Fiber Hood
  8. Shaved Door Handles
    [/list=1]

Originally posted by hanker
this my be a dumb question but i cant how do i change the color to white, you cant do it through color balance(atleast i dont think so), so...i dont know anyother way, can someone help me out!

Desaturate and raise brightness/contrast.

Back