PSC: Weekly PSC Week 38!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 237 comments
It's upto you. The Lens Flare in my opinion isn't that suitable for the vectored car. :) But It's still excellent!

Here's mine. Driftaa! :D

Constructive ( How do you spell it? Critisism?) please.

EDIT: I think I'm gonna put some motion blur before I finish it.:)

Well... you could have added a little bit of blur to show that the car is actually in motion.... but how do all four wheels smoke? its not a 4wd vehicle.. =p

itd look alright with like a track background or something, i'm gonna completely redo mine, got some minor infringements to work out, any one have color ideas?

Man, I gots to get in on this action. Has anyone seen my copy of photoshop lying around anywhere? Aha! here it is...

Originally posted by donbenni
Thanks Sony :)

Ok, so i got thinking and kinda got a little obsessed too :ill: But here it is, version 3. Lets hope there's not v4:
I dont think vector cars should have *bitmap* effects, considering that, well, They're vector cars not bitmap lol. Nice but your getting carried away, with the NOS cooling thingy lol

Update on the chop: So far I'm going with a really fast carmaker getting their hands on the RX7.I won't say which one yet, but right now it's looking like it;s gonna kick some serious buttox here...

Here's my version...may be edited, but probably won't.

Mods:
Mazdaspeed RX-8 front bumper
Different lights
Bonnet vents
Different front fenders
Rear flares
Wing

Sidepipes

BBS (I think) wheels

and of course, meshed aluminium:D ( but only cuz I couldn't find a suitable intercooler)
should be in pg 9 now

Originally posted by slidesquad#1
thanx for the comments, but I don't get how uploading the image would improve the quality:confused: Or maybe u could tell me what to do after I upload it?

uploading the pic can make the world of difference cos there is only a 100kb file size limit on the gtp attachment but with www.uploadit.org there is a 600kb file size limit so u can save the pic at a higher quality and then remote link to it.

heres how:
step 1: first go to uploader.org (preferably in its own ie window)click 'browse' then select the pic u want then 'open' followed by 'send file'
180903-explaining%20uploadit.jpg

step 2: then click on the link that will appear in the middle of the page and copy the link in the address bar
180903-explaining%20uploadit2.jpg

step 3: then come back to gtp and in click on the IMG button another window will pop up in it paste the link u copied earlier and then simply click ok and youll have a nice pic in your post this also has the advantage of being able to post more than 1 pic at a time like so
180903-explaining%20uploadit3.jpg

:D :D :D :D hope that helped :D :D :D :D

Here's a preview of my work thus far. it's not much, but alot more is on the way (i.e. light transplant, skirt transplant, tire transplant, lowering, Intake transplant, and paint). What do you think so far?

attachment.php

um, its a nice idea, but dont take this the wrong way, i dont really like the bugatti grill thingie, just my opinion, but the chopping you did to get it there is fantastic, i just dont like buggatti grills

I re-did mine. I wasn't happy with how it came out.:)

180903-RX73.jpg

Comments & Suggestions please.:)

This isn't as clean as I would like it to be. I will clean it up abit later.;)

STOP PUTTING YOUR "DESIGN LABEL" ON ALL YOUR CHOPS! IT IS TACKY! Thank you.

Also, take your time when you select the car. If you don't it looks like ****.

About the only thing I like about that car is the color.

you may want to zoom in a bit more when lasso'ing the car to get a finer outline...such as around the wheel well...and other areas....and um...go for higher resolution pictures ...so you dont have a blurry pic after you englarge it...i'm referring to the spoiler...it looks good though 👍

Back