PSC: Weekly PSC Week 43

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 253 comments
clean work on the door, Not sure about the colors, rims looks good, spoiler a bit off, hydraulics for door not there (could pose as a problem in the future). Bumper could be cleaner, but still this is a pretty good work. I give it 3 out of 5 stars. *applauds loudly*

Very good work overall, but some details..
The mirrors aren't the same colour. The two tone paintscheme should continue on the doors (window frames) too? And the front bumber looks a bit twisted, so it seems to come out further from the right side of the car..
Otherwise very good.. Not that i like the colors lol.. but well done anyway

Originally posted by Jpec07
It will take nothing short of a masterpiece to win out this week's competition... :mischievous:

It will. :D

Very nice work, drifterzzz. Your rear rim is a bit flat, however.

drifterzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz fix your drivers side window.. it looks fake because you cant see the roof of the car or anything

i had no inspiration whatsoever. i was acutally gonna post an image as if the car had just gottne into an accident. but the first accident picture i looked at was a brand new lambo svt 6 and i was heart broken. so instead i started fooling aorund and im making everything from scratch. no copying off of other cars i mean.

eclipsechop.jpg

der'z mine.. half hour chop.. not the best work on the side scoop, but its my FINAL .. what u think?

[EDIT: UPDATED PIC] btw drifterzz nice chop.. only thing is the body kit looks like its touching the ground.. might wanna airbrush a little shadow on there

btw.. wat u which one if mines are better? old or new?

Originally posted by drifterzzz
sry late ...:P btw your chopz good i like the bumper but u must
make it look like mine lol ...:D btw nicezz... ;)

It's similar, but I knew I was going to do that to it since I started. Ford Falcon bumper there, and yeah, I'm quite happy with how it turned out.

Yours has WAY more detail though...

slidesquad- u got a lopsided bumper, it looks more like dusk than night, but good job either way.. just fix the bumper shadow line .. and u got a great chop :D

drift- i did change the color, i don't like mine looking fast'n furious. lol... also changed the side to not be "ribbed" and put on a porsche side scoop.. changed the lights, made wheels bigger, and stretched the front intake hole... i was gonna change the back end over the rear wheel.. but decided not to.. again, it was a half hour chop :D... for a reminder here it is again
eclipsechop.jpg

i know its a little bumpy.. but i like..

Not sure if I like this one but havent got any more time to work on it. Let me know what you think, i know theres a few things wrong!

whats the best size to save pictures and what quality? There is a size limit on these forums of around 100k? I'm using Photoshop 7.0.

Back