PSC: Weekly PSC Week 43

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 253 comments
300zx.jpg

see how the light can pop up, with some of the light already showing? that's what I mean.

Ohh.that.lol
hehe.i.out.som.EVO.7.lights."behind".the.layer.with.the.car.on.so.thats.way.it.looks.like.that..;)
im.acctually.looking.4.some.different.lights.now:)

i havent done this in a while and have no motivation for this car...

heres 20min's of rice

Attachments

• b56714398 copy.jpg
    b56714398 copy.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 409
Woa!!!:eek:
Maybe,its,a,litel,crocked..try.twisting.it.to.the.left...
the.right.light,is.a.bit.higher.see.;)

i.like,.it.nice..what.u.think.of.mine

scroll...up..;)

meh, i dont care, lol. thanx for the input though. since i havent entered any comp in a while i thought id just throw it in till next week.

glacius, yours looks great. very original only things i see is the hood vent is a bit crooked, and the rear wheel/tire seems off. like the wheels is too big for the tire (the rear one)

hehe..no.no.no....hehe.the.tires.are.fine.i.just.put.on.some.
huge.rims.with.a.big.edge.on.them..;)

i.cant.see.any.problem.with.the.hood.scoop.tough??:confused:

whaddaya guys think of mine:confused: i need comments so i can change things on it to make it better. and keep in consideration that i made all of it by hand:cool: or by copying things off of THIS CAR ONLY.

MODS:
-fog light reposition
-custom skirt (with intake)
-hood scoop
-shortened front bumper
-slit head lights
-side exhaust vent

FINAL

221003-clipseracefinal.jpg

yo .star. - i really like that - looks really good - especially the headlamps!

i'm working on mine right now - not sure how its gonna look in the end - but i'm happy with stuff like my background change and custom airbrushed front bumper ;)

drift- i'm not sure about the grille u got on there (the top one anyway) looks a little cut/pasted.. try rounding out the edges a bit..

Originally posted by suzq044
360- one word: DRIVER.
lol

buddy...there is i driver...i shadowed one in. its just i tinted the window a bit too dark that you cant really notice. but if you look closely you can see the side of his "helmet". hes very short.

Back