PSC: Weekly PSC Week 43

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 253 comments
Ok, i'll try that for my next chop.

have you entered in this competition?

:drool:

Thats nice, i can never do cabriolets, never seem to get the right fit.

you got a website or anything with your chops on?

I really like your chops, ima go practice in photoshop for a couple of weeks, :odd:

Thanks for the help

yeh that was cool. when i do my chops i like to make my own bumpers and stuff by taking different bumpers and mixin em together. thats RX-7 you did i entered in that competion aswell. I did the blue flip paint one with angel headlights? u remember?

yeh i know exactly wot ya mean. i've sat up for hours working on a picture making sure everythings perfect. I spend most time finding the perfect bumper etc.

Hey!!.jPEC....thx.:).

i.relly.tought.u.wher.gonna.perticipate.in.tha.last.comp.y.didnt.u.??And.plz.give.me.tips.on.this.car.i.know.i.can.do.it.better.
but.there.is.something.pissing.me.of.about.it.cant.see.what.it.is.but.its.has.2.do.about.the..front.bumper.:P

Nice chop Glacius but you should use different wheels, ones that havent been used 39324039420 times. And I think you should slant the thing on the hood just a little so its even. (might just be me, but the right side doesnt look even with the leftside) Other than that 👍

And.i.will.change.background.beacuse.it.dosent.look.right,with,a.dawn.picture...when.the.car.is.acctually.at.daytime...

and.i.have.an.anonsment...IM.GONNA.BUY.a.NEW:KEYBOARD.tomoorrw..;)

:P

FINAL ENTRY
I changed the headlights, I didn't like the way they turned out.
172eclipsecontest.jpg

overall it turned out well, has a racing look with the smooth side. :)
btw, when I uploaded this is overwrote the other image on page 2.

I like it, the headlights are good stuff. :)
but the colors are wrong, lol. Doesn't really match, but the doors are really nice. overall good job.

Very clean OmicroN, not quite the most impressive thing here, but certainly the cleanest (until my *possible* entry debuts itself)

Glacius, that's really good, I like the 2 tone idea. Also the background seems to fit really nicely. But one problem i'm having is the crooked seat on the passenger side. Also an additional item you may want to add is some lines for a "pop-up" light behind the small headlights you have there. A corvette type light would really make it look good, in my eyes. Then all you'd have to do is add a little bit of shadow to make it have some depth.

then to Jpec07..

Thanks for the positive comment, I appreciate when people take a closer look. Also I am all about the cleanliness of a chop. I have just lost my creativity, so I can do clean chops, but I can never seem to make them look sweet. Oh well, it's a "writers block" sort of thing for me, but it happens to many people.

<exec> end rant now </exec>;)

Back