PSC: Weekly PSC Week 43

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 253 comments
ok here mine

FINAL

231003-ec10.1.jpg

i need commentz about the colour ..k ( WHITE )...;)

woah - glacius have you finally got a new keyboard? he he

that looks really good mate - shame the rims are a bit flat - you need to add noise to the new airbrushed parts too ;)

anyway here is my FINAL ENTRY

fairly subtle - only things chopped on are rims, skirt and new drift bg! he he - comments?

Attachments

• mitsubishi-eclipse-1.jpg
    mitsubishi-eclipse-1.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 411
hehe thx Birm :P

nice chop clean and simple

And thx 4 the tip ..and no i havent buyed a new keyboard :(
i just copy a space ..works fine .:D

GT maniak, that looks AWESOME.. if you didn't tell me i'd think that was another pic entirely..But after you said skew action.... I saw it.. but without seeing you say 'skew action' I really wouuld have thought it was a different pic

I'm sorry guys, last night I got really caught up in an assignment a friend told me was due this morning (go figure :rolleyes:). If I don't fall asleep before I'm done with my email, I will try to get half an hour or so of chopping time in, although the weekly racing series needs me to at least attempt this week (I'm reaching for a goal; I've been trying for it for the past three months). I'll try to get an entry in tonight, but no guarantees (what I have planned is a really tall order but if I can pull it off it'll be one of my best chops). Oh well, wish me luck (and as much time as can be spared)!

That's pretty sweet, Glacius. You've got my honorable vote (I try not to vote for myself as much as possible...)

Originally posted by Jpec07
I'm sorry guys, last night I got really caught up in an assignment a friend told me was due this morning (go figure :rolleyes:). If I don't fall asleep before I'm done with my email, I will try to get half an hour or so of chopping time in, although the weekly racing series needs me to at least attempt this week (I'm reaching for a goal; I've been trying for it for the past three months). I'll try to get an entry in tonight, but no guarantees (what I have planned is a really tall order but if I can pull it off it'll be one of my best chops). Oh well, wish me luck (and as much time as can be spared)!
:rolleyes:

Ohh.thank you i cant wait 2 see yours plz let me see preview tonight :D i havent seen any of ur chopz do u have site i can go to??

Originally posted by Glacius
je.hehe...nice.job..choping.the.wheels.on.2.another.pic..:P

ahah. i was jsut about to say that. its just odd because the shadows under the car match perfectly with the background. not a trace that they had ever belonged to the old car. only thing that makes me think that this may ACTUALLY be your chop is the fact that the Ralliart decal is reversed. but i cant clearly remember if it was like that on the 2f2f clipse. also...theres a mitsu sing there now that is perfectly matched and there are 2 clear lights under the turn signal.

now tha ti think about it....it even has a refleciton running te length of the car of the the red building top near the top of the picture. now i havent see gtmaniak chop b4...s/he could be a miracle wo/man and haven absolute insane chopping skils but for some reason i doubt that.

:lol: all he did was flip horiz. and add wheels to the picture... notice how everything in the picture is written backwards? or maybe he is dyslexic. anyhow he gets the WOMP.

womp womp

Back