PSC: Weekly PSC Week 46!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 117 comments

-Fred-

This is a custom title
Staff Emeritus
Canada
Somewhere.
Another week of choppin', another cool car this week... ;)

091103-Audi RS4-10.jpg

Yuppers, Audi's über estate/wagon, the RS4!

By the way, if you've got any suggestions regarding the cars/truck you'd like to see, or anything regarding the contest itself, just PM me! I don't get many requests, and it's always fun to see what other people have in mind. :)

Starting the competition a little early are we? :P

Nice choice of car!

I promise I'll try to enter this week.

Originally posted by Super-Supra
:drool: That's an awesome picture, I'll try to be in this week.

I see you have your account back, i dunno whether to join in this one. I think your runnin out of good cars over recent comps PR. I might enter, depends if i feel like doin another chop, i exhausted my talent for a few days on the Vitz in the Digital Art forum.

Shall i enter, anyone?

101103-Audi2.jpg

I can't believe I did it, I didn't put my big name on it. Instead I put it there really small.

This is my most real chop ever. Everyone will agree.

It's my best, cleanest. I'm happy.

My back wheel is messed up. :banghead:

I was wondering if I should do anything else to it, but then I thought "VW owns Audi, and used the New Beetle frame and suspension for the TT, so why should I change anything?"

Attachments

• audi.jpg
    audi.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 226
Id drive that type 3 dude. fond memories of that little cool car. Im in if I have any time to do anything.

Cano

Originally posted by DrifterGTX
still too early but heres a start........comments and critizism is highy recommended

Too much stuff in my opinion. Try with a little less modifications and concentrate on quality.

And for Super Supra. I think it's good but the rims look blurred. Try finding better pictures or use the unsharp mask in photoshop to make them look better.

Originally posted by Glacius
here is. my. 4 now and its my very first ever CB fiber hood so plz dont hate

plz comment

did i inspire ideas ;)
i noticed in someones quote they have a 4 door, but in your post you got a 2 dr coupe, kinda like what i put together. :D

edit: and the grill! :D

Ohhh.LOL....sry.anthonysinatra
.....i.didnt.actually.see.that.u.did.that.until.now....well.im.sorry...but.its.a.genius.idea.;)

i.like.it.hehe

Back