PSC: Weekly PSC Week 46!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 117 comments
PLEASE LEAVE COMMENTZ AND CRITISIZM http://www.uploadit.org/files2/111103-RS6FazeF2.jpg

111103-RS6FazeF2.jpg

*EDIT* FIXED SIDE VIEWS AND FRON BUMPER VENT AND SPOILER(NOT SHOWN

i think i'm gonna skip this one guys- midterms..

and modern, i found what the prob is.. the window line looks a little off on the other side of the car.. i don't see anything wrong with the windshield tho.

i.vent.for.the.rainy.effect..
and its my very first ever CB fiber hood so plz dont hate

And i didnt want 2 mod this car any more since its so beutiful original i know u guys agree on that ;)
And i added some lens flare for a cool fx ...and some light reflex at the ground and a intercooler ..this is my
plz comment
My FINAL ENTRY

131103-AudRS4.jpg

flip the whole picture around :) and blend the bumper a bit better

this'll sound stupid but......... how do you make rain? lol

Yeah, for some reason they did that! I thought my eyes were fooling me!
Can anyone help me with that? They looked fine before, but while I was editing the old wheel appeared out of nowhere!

True Final Entry
111103-vwtype3.jpg

I still want to know why after I had flatened layers and everything and it looked fine how when I'm editing the damn thing the next day (the JPEG because I thought I was done) the OLD wheel came back. It wasn't like that before.

Originally posted by drifterzzz
here mines feel bored with tune so imake this ...
the concept is ... before & after & motorsports ..... commentz please ..;)

111103-audi1.jpg

In my opinion, that wing is maybe a bit too big, and looks pretty out of place on a wagon. It would, in real life, weigh the car down a lot more than help aerodynamically. Other than that, nice.

Originally posted by SpeedKilledKyle
True Final Entry
111103-vwtype3.jpg

I still want to know why after I had flatened layers and everything and it looked fine how when I'm editing the damn thing the next day (the JPEG because I thought I was done) the OLD wheel came back. It wasn't like that before.

maybe you'd messed around with the transperancies of the layer, assuming you used layers, and forgot to turn it back to 100% after you were done? Or maybe Photoshop doesn't like you?

Well i decided to enter this week, im still not sure about that wing, but it will have to do.
Final Entry

Attachments

• week46meh copy.jpg
    week46meh copy.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 350
Back