PSC: Weekly PSC Week 46!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 117 comments
:D FINAL ENTRY
111103-ReflectS6lowersize.jpg

NO!!!!.i.did.NOT.use.a.filter.i.made.the.rain.ALL.by.my.self..

:mad:

the.ONLY.filter.i.hav.os.the.bolt.of.lightning.behind.the.car..:D

Originally posted by SpeedKilledKyle
I did rain first, then he did it better than me. Now everyone is doing it, and I feel bad...

dont feel bad, everyone took my 2dr coupe idea, and the grill with only the rs4 emblem, no one thinks for themselves, they steal ideas, and cant think of anything better. ( and dont give me that crap "i didnt see your post" ) :confused:

Originally posted by anthonysinatra
dont feel bad, everyone took my 2dr coupe idea, and the grill with only the rs4 emblem, no one thinks for themselves, they steal ideas, and cant think of anything better. ( and dont give me that crap "i didnt see your post" ) :confused:
Uh, im pretty sure that i've seen hundreds of audis with blacked out grilles on the street. You cant lay claim tot hat idea.

So far so good. Went for something relatively subtle, while making it look pissed off. Still unsure about the color, so i threw in that "chameleon effect" for now.

121103-rs4.jpg

That's ****ing beautiful, punk rock.👍
You only changed what needed to be changed, and those rims are sick!! I love it, it's understated, robust, and I even like the color. Keep up the good work. ;)

the only thing on the chameleon up there, is that the tire is a tad flat on the left side... bad outline possibly?

Yeah, I was originaly considering it before I saw your post and then after I saw it I was like "Well, I might as well, looks like everyone is ripping him off anyway." I'm just no good at Photoshop and everyone is kicking my ass so it doesn't matter, every comp I enter into everyone votes for everyone else. Really, I'm only in this for the fun of doing Photoshop edits. The only reason I felt bad was because he did it better than me.

Originally posted by SpeedKilledKyle
Yeah, I was originaly considering it before I saw your post and then after I saw it I was like "Well, I might as well, looks like everyone is ripping him off anyway." I'm just no good at Photoshop and everyone is kicking my ass so it doesn't matter, every comp I enter into everyone votes for everyone else. Really, I'm only in this for the fun of doing Photoshop edits. The only reason I felt bad was because he did it better than me.

......umm....the whole reason of this competition is for fun, who cares if your a PS noob, remember practice makes perfect.

Since evryone was complaining, "you stole my unoriginal idea!" I came up with a new and totally different FINAL ENTRY

Back