PSC: Weekly PSC Week 46!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 117 comments
good work by all so far. sinatra or punk rock should win. Im on my way nw to see what I can whip.

Cano

a necesary double post just to post what has been a very complicated but cool chop. it has been a while since I didnt get into that much trouble for a chop (maybe since the hispano or the vette) but I think it looks funny and curious. dont even come with me like "hey that is the wrong side of the car" because when I made the vette someone said something like this. anyway, the car is completely custom made, only with parts taken off the same car, only thing I got from another car were the tailamps, also from an Audi, so it doesnt count :D

there:

Attachments

• rs4coupe.jpg
    rs4coupe.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 318
Originally posted by drifterzzz
woww wheel spin u r gettine bteer & better .. good job m8 ..
fr cano i didnt like the wheel & the crs look ugly ...sry ...:)

You're posts are getting more and more impossible to read...

Originally posted by drifterzzz
woww wheel spin u r gettine bteer & better .. good job m8 ..
fr cano i didnt like the wheel & the crs look ugly ...sry ...:)

Could you use english from now on, please?

Cano, that's kickass! It looks a bit blurry at places, might want to look into that... ;)

Here is my attempt.. Comments?

As it seems now my votes (if 3votes) is going to Speedkilledkyle, PR and 'fcourse schizo Cano who always comes up with something different. Great chop Cano:tup:

Anyway here's mine

[edit] PR:s accurate language request:)

Nice idea! 👍 It should be "24 heures du Mans" instead of De Mans, however. Just thought i'd point that out. ;)

Originally posted by PunkRock
Nice idea! 👍 It should be "24 heures du Mans" instead of De Mans, however. Just thought i'd point that out. ;)

:lol: I'm confused. First I posted it with "Du Mans" and because the text on the frontwindow was english, changed it to "De Mans".. Anyway I'll change it back.. raoul.

ok sorry guys . for cano i didnt like the cars & the light look didnt match btw nice & good idea ...
for minorke very nice only on the windows make a duplicate layerz
for the backgorund use clone stamp tool it will look good & dont forget to low the opacity ... good job guyz ...;)

sorry i just hurry type ...hehehe plzzz forgive me ...:(

thank you all. I know its blurry Punk rock, but I have 0 time! as you see it, it took one hour and a half to go trough all the fuzz (wich was a lot of fuss) and so many details escaped me, but it was two AM already, and I had to wake up early for today's school. thank you still for he kickass man. minorke, take some tons of rice off it and it should look very good. another wheels might do good, too. The LeMans intervention car is one of the coolest ideas in a while. a sure vote. Kamper, that looks good. Slick6, I liked better the other wheels. it looked cooler. nice chops so far from all!!

Cano

Drifterzz, where does the lights dont fit? Oo

you liked the bmw wheels better, i thought these looked better i'll see if anyone else mentions it, thanks for the comment though:)

yup thats right ...thats what i mean cano .. & the rear tire look like camber problem ...other than thats good idea.. but i like pace cars .. lemans..;)

Back