PSC: Weekly PSC Week 47!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 218 comments
I still have to decide on a color, and i'm all set. I went for a tuner-ish look, but nothing over the top.

haha...glacius...how come you still have a full size second row window on the other side?? You might want to fix that. Here's my

FINAL ENTRY

191103-is3003.jpg

i coloured out the taillights and i changed the skirt. I also shaved everything that could possibly be shaved.

Cool. 👍

Just something really quick; Some of you guys have more than one version of your entry in the thread. I'd greatly appreciate if you could leave the final one only. Else i'll do it myself. :P I will, however, upon notification, delete the obsolete images that have been quoted by other members.

Originally posted by Glacius
no.i.dont:confused:
here.is.my.FINAL.ENTRY

plz.comment

Look.CLOsly.and.u.see.that.there.is.a.small.thin.line.there:lol:

nice..lights kinda look like the ones off new a EVO :D looks heavy though 👍 very clean

The rear bumper is off an Accord Concept from SEMA, can't be arsed to find the pic at the moment, though. :irked:

:lol: its green! I was gonna make mine green to but somehow ended up with purple. anyway, niceness, you always have pretty rims.. not fair!

ACK!! Just noticed that ugly green line where the door protectors were... might wanna change the opacity on your clone stamp and cover it up :D

Oh god!:lol: I'll fix that tomorrow, i guess. Somehow red has less contrasts than green!

for punrock i like your chopz its collz but look deeply on the rear bumper u will see some red there fix it & thats become good so ineed answer for mine quikly as the flash

hehehehe :D

The sharkish thing on the trunk is the rear window blowing off i guess... No1's commented on my madmax chop lol.. Don't hate me haha ;)

Hello, been lurking around here for a little while, mainly to follow the PSC's. I've done a few cars in the past and did the Monaro last week although i only started after the final entries had been submitted...

This is my FINAL ENTRY for this weeks comp...

Lexus-IS300-shopped-final.jpg

My SWB IS300 Coupe. :D Thoughts and (constructive) criticism more than welcome as i'm still fairly new to this game. :)

That's good Carl 👍
It's good to see that you didn't just add stuff to the car.. The mods you did are well done and the car looks real.

GLACIUS!!!
such a ****ing darned difference!!!! you have one of my votes. very effective redesign man. very cool. and, GLACIUS... have you ever tought abot a WRAP AROUND rear windshiel? just think how it would look. sort of like the corvette's... and so that that rare piece of metal wont show up, and will make the redesign more coherent. think you could do that?
the last shorty one also looks good, sucessful conversion to a two door, but its looks too dang shorty. try to extend it a little. im not talking about the cabin, but the rest of the car (:

Cano

I will actualy do this one. I hope....

ohh,thx,CANO.:D.hehe.u.got.me.thinking..and.look.what,i,did,hehe.:P

thx,man..but.u.must.explain.what.u..mean.about.the.rear.winshield.thingy,hehe

well. finished mine. its a... somewhat different thing from what I always do, but the profile of the car just asked for it. yeah, it remained a two tone because im LAAAAAZZZZZZZYYYYYYY :rolleyes: but hey, it doesnt look that bad. the top is, as maybe some of you guessed, off the aston DB9. everything else is the same car.

Cano

Attachments

• bitone.jpg
    bitone.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 368
Whoa. You really should put it all the same color and put bigger wheels on. It's insanely good! 👍

Latest Posts

Back