PSC: Weekly PSC Week 53

Discussion in 'Art & Photography' started by -Fred-, Dec 28, 2003.

1. Rue

Rue Premium

Whoah, where did you pull that one from, PR? Good work me ol' mucker!

2. suzq044

suzq044

color still doesn't quite match.. but good NEway :D

3. drifterzzz

drifterzzz

what should we call it

porsh + ferrrari+lamborghini =

:D

btw nice chopz p.rock ...:D

4. minorke

minorke

Happy New Year to everybody:cheers: and may all the wishes come thru for every one
    and here is my FINAL ENTRY
    [​IMG]

5. ExigeEvan

ExigeEvan Premium

the top and bottom colours dont match. The bottom is like cellshaded, while the top is photographic

6. Rue

Rue Premium

Blimey! This thread's had nearly 3000 views, is that some kind of record? Hope this enthusiasm keeps up! :)

7. ExigeEvan

ExigeEvan Premium

'Lets make a car list for GT4' thread has had 36267 views, we are just a little behind :lol:

8. Rue

Rue Premium

I meant for a Weekly PSC, EE.

9. lsk8er

lsk8er

Havent entered in a LONG time,

Attached Files:

10. xAkirax2004

xAkirax2004

PR, is that the interior of a Pagaini Zonda?

11. Jugend

Jugend

Analysis:

Front - Ferrari Enzo (no ****?)
    Front side splitter - RX8 Evolve or something..
    Coupe including rear w mirrors and Wwiper- Pagani Zonda
    Side skirt - Murcielago
    Rear side vent - 911 turbo
    Wing - Porsche Carrera
    Wheels - Some drift crap.

What's left or wrong?

Very nice composed.

12. Tenzospy

Tenzospy

wow PR looking GREAT

13. Super-Supra

Super-Supra (Banned)

PunkRock, I think well be seeing more Ferrari's in the future?:p

14. GentlemanDriver

GentlemanDriver

Nice :)

The others too, but they are too un360 for me ;)

15. Tenzospy

Tenzospy

hmm not bad Integra Type R

16. -Fred-

-Fred- Staff Emeritus

The wheels and the splitter are off the same Mazdaspeed RX8, and the rear spoiler's off a Diablo GT, but other than that, spot on! :tup:

Not in the near future, that's for sure, but maybe once or twice more, every 53 weeks. :lol:

On a more serious note, i want to thank everyone for participating this much, and also for spreading the word around. These competitions wouldn't be the same without you guys. :)

17. Super-Supra

Super-Supra (Banned)

And, Thank you PunkRock for creating the best competition at GTPlanet!

18. XenoN

XenoN

:tup:

19. Jugend

Jugend

This comp has grown and most important of all, it is interesting.
    My words goes to Cano. You have dropped your comments here and there about avoiding ricing and in the end we see a competition that is more about new ideas rather that "bolt-on" chopping.. Your endurance in your remarks have contributed to these norms.

I have felt offended by your remarks sometimes Cano, but anyway I think you should take credit for the differentiation we are now seeing in this comp. :hug: :not gay: ;)

/D

20. 360rider

360rider

Hahaha....*looks at PR's entry* *erases one vote off of his vote card and moves it to PR*. And yeah, i believe Cano should take some credit.

21. Super-Supra

Super-Supra (Banned)

How many entries do we have? 30 on one poll. If we have more that means 2 polls.:p

22. slidesquad#1

slidesquad#1

This week has been awesome. The one I did has been one of my best ever, yet I have no chance of winning, which says something about the quality of the entries. Still, competing against entries like this motivates me to try harder, so that I may, SOMEDAY, win one of these. Effing awesome all you guys.

23. Tenzospy

Tenzospy

30 entries and about 15 pages of responces isnt bad for a comp

24. CDailey

CDailey

Thanks. :)

:lol:

I'm glad you started this weekly contest and I'm glad I get to participate in it too. :)

25. toyomatt84

toyomatt84

Countach2003: Awesome chop man. I love the setting. It's perfect for such a car.

donbenni: Once again, you have made an awesome car out of an already nice one. [Clap] [Clap]

PunkRock: Who said YOU could enter? J/K That's not even fair with such a nice rendering, great work.

Glacius: *Cough*Holy Crapola!*Cough* Nice piece.

26. Motorer1

Motorer1

Huge Competition here. Ganna be a tough vote. ;)

27. CDailey

CDailey

Indeed. 27 entries is quite large. :eek:

28. Cano

Cano Premium

I have seen the last 2 or three weeks become a chunkful of awesome concepts and incredibly executed, very interesting ideas. Glacius has exploded in a way no one would have expected (at least not me, I remember him thoroughly doing rice week after week), chaser fan added his share, as well as punk rock, teazr, GTjudgend... and most folowed suit after Glacius won by 32 votes, on one of the most ambitous redesigns ever. you dont have an idea of how cool is that. I have downloaded many, many entries these last weeks because the design is awesome and absolutely coherent. I love that. Indeed this competitions are becoming interesting, and tough as nails to be not even winner but a runner up. but I am glad to see people doing this kinda work and people trying to do so, many times with good results. its been a long way, but I really can say that this competition now rocks more than ever, and I believe it will continue that way. no more ricing people. lets get on our imagination and do NEW cars week after week. or, if you gonna "rice" out a car... take Xenon's work in example. none finer :D
    if you really think I have had something to do with that, then Im glad that I did. and I thank whoever believes that for the recognition. thanks :D and thanks for the hug, Judgend. yeah, I know, not gay XD

Cano

hey punk rock... why do you make this voting more difficult than it already is???? :grumpy: awesome work man! very well executed, and a cool look. Id buy one, without thinking (and given I had any money)

29. drifterzzz

drifterzzz

wowww wat a long explanation cano anyway good luck for u all guyz ..;) i thnk eithergla,donbenni,or xenon arghhhh cant guess...:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

btw cano u have agreat telented in drawing m8 . like your detomaso drawing its awesome . but i didnt say u r not telented in chopz also but besure to correct any mistakes thats u made for me the quality is important even its ricerz or not ..thats wat i will try to do i dont hope to win ( impossible) but unless i try & prove thats i can do...;)

30. -Fred-

-Fred- Staff Emeritus

Guess it's poll time... I think i'll add 2 votes to everyone this week only, bringing it to a total of 5. :)