PSC: Weekly PSC Week 53

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 300 comments
Hah. I changed some stuff. First time I've tried airbrushing anything that big. Let me know what you think please. :)

modena2.jpg

Originally posted by donbenni
Damn, just noticed i used the same porsche wheels as Suz... is that against the rules?

:lol: PunkRock has the same wheels too. And no, it isn't against the rules but I would think that it would be frowned upon. :)

uhm guys... i didn't take mine off another car, they're on the original. lol

edit: or did u mean the 'spenzo' i did??

TVR- if you've ever seen a ferrari in person on the road (as i have) you'll notice the headlights have a blue tint to them.. and 2 of the lights are used, not just 1.. just FYI.. good chop :D

Originally posted by suzq044
TVR- if you've ever seen a ferrari in person on the road (as i have) you'll notice the headlights have a blue tint to them.. and 2 of the lights are used, not just 1.. just FYI.. good chop :D

Thanks for that. I have seen them out on the road, just never with their lights on. :)

i look like insane to choose lots of good chopz but in my mind donbenni,pr xenon & sofar .. gla wheres yourz m8 ...

btw guys happy belated new year ...:D

RRRARRGHHH!!! I need nine votes. and to think its just past midweek. that is very nice donbeni, nice concept. what happened now, dude? yiu didnt rice the hell out of the car :odd:
j/k :P

Cano

this voting's gonna be a difficult one... >_<

hahaha, thanks. really the only parts from an older muscle car are the top, lights and the mustang wheels. it was tough to make it LOOK like a muscle car (:

The Senzo won't count, because susz just edited PR's. Right?

the SPENZO? no it wont, it wasn't an entry, just something to tide me over while i was being bored.

u know what i figured out.. i'm more of a auto painter than an auto transformer so to speak.. i'm much better at coming up w/ those kinds of ideas.. dunno y i'm posting it but.. just another random thought popping up.

Originally posted by Super-Supra
Cano, where's your entry man? I can't find it!

second page man. its one of the earliest entries. its a plymouth GTX (:

Cano

and yeah, maybe I will get my windows clean. lemme do it.

EDIT: its done, I cleaned up the windows. Im not lazzy :crazy:

Back