PSC: Weekly PSC Week 53

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 300 comments

-Fred-

This is a custom title
Staff Emeritus
Canada
Somewhere.
Not exactly my cup of tea, but i'll get killed if we don't do one of these at least once... ;)

281203-modena.jpg

I think i'll get an entry in this week, i didn't do a damned thing in the last 3 weeks!

Hm.

I like Ferraris, but not this one. Count me in. Ill actually have time to do this.

EDIT: I might try Photo Impact for a change of pace. :)

nice hardcore appearance, Slick. Id just make the tail longer (: and do some changes to the front of the car. but still, pretty god!

Cano

Thanks for the comments guys, (the most comments i've ever received), I'll work on it a bit later tonight. Thanks again.:)

mnmmhh... have you ever seen a charger or challenger and a Ferrari crossed over? lezee it that is possible @.@

Originally posted by Cano
mnmmhh... have you ever seen a charger or challenger and a Ferrari crossed over? lezee it that is possible @.@
Are you doing that, if not I might put like a Challenger hood on it. (Those looked so cool)

Nice chop drifterzzz. Well here is my reworked chop. Anyone please tell me which one you like better of my two. I think the frist one is the cleanest but has big windows(which is hardly that noticable IMO.) or the second one with the smaller windows and blur tool all over the roof.

I updated my picture. Drifterzzz, I tried the filter-sharpen thing but it was so blurred that it didn't work. So I just copied and pasted the roof off my first one.

Back