PSC: Weekly PSC Week 55

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 148 comments

-Fred-

This is a custom title
Staff Emeritus
Canada
Somewhere.
So, here we go. Totally no ideas this week, mainly because i had lots of trouble finding something remotely interesting, and when i did find something interesting, the picture sucked.

We'll do this cute lil' Seat Arosa this week, and next week, i promise, we'll have something big and cool. :lol:

Please post your FINAL entry only. If you make a change to your entry, get rid of the previous versions. Don't post your entry on every page, trying to promote it, either. We've seen it once, it's okay. Also, try not to quote someone else's picture, quoting only the message.

That'll make things much easier at the end of the week, when i put the poll up, not having to circle through the same image 30 times, or having to go through 5 different versions of the same 'chop.

Thank you. :)

Attachments

• seat arosa racer.jpg
    seat arosa racer.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 409
This reminds me i should edit out the very first post... Hopefully it's clear enough.

Mitsu front end's pretty cool. 👍

BLEEEEHHHH I wanted to do something quite outrageous this week but the pic didnt lend itself to try, so I just made it a two-door coupé, again, with RWD and VW's W8 in there (: yeah.no parts from another car used, either. its all custom formed from the same Seat. nice little car, btw.
here:

Attachments

• seat.jpg
    seat.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 366
nah, not ricer, I like it, but your body kit is too exagerated, it protrudes too much from the car's body. something more discreet should get it looking very good, it looks like it has some kinda flaps!

Cano

thanks man.

Originally posted by Cano
hahaha, retarded caddy? why? :lol:

it kinda looks like an el dorado rag top gone bad. (just by the side and the back, not the front..front is why its a "retarded caddy" ) :D

Yea, drifterz.. the front lip is kinda to far out IMO...but other than that, nice 👍

cano- right under the windshield, you can tell where u stretched the hood... just FYI.

I'm in, I've got plans for this.

Starting by colouring the roof the same as the car. I think the factory forgot to do it! :lol:

Back