PSC: Weekly PSC Week 55

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 148 comments
funny.. i was gonna do the TOMMI Kaira rally w/ mine.. then i obviously changed it.. lol

Well TeazR kind of beat me to it. I thought mine was original, but o well. Here is my

FINAL ENTRY!!!
Seat_rally.jpg

Originally posted by teazR
Final entry
Paris Dakar all the way :D

Very nice! Superb!

Heres mine anyway...It's crap. I know I should have gotten rid of the headlight effect. Oh well.

Heh. A bit ricey though, but it's the only way I can improve. Right?

Attachments

• pscarosa55final.jpg
    pscarosa55final.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 303
Hey K-1. You might want to use something that is a little more professional to do your chops in. Or at least save them as a jpeg. You could get better quality that way. Try getting photoshop or something. That and upload them to a site so you can post them at full size instead of that mini picture. I can't even tell what you did to it.

Originally posted by teazR
Final entry
Paris Dakar all the way :D

oh, god....
:eek:
incredible, Teazr. awesome.
agh, I should get my entry off here, its pathetic. damn you all guys! its now SOOOOOOOOOO much harder to beat any of you in these competitions!!! :odd:

Cano

I'll see if I can whip up something I've had in mind for some hours. (:

ah, cool!!! I like it Sunny. I'd make the rear a little longer, but I like the concept very much. the lights are cool too, and the wheels. maybe if you put some kind of grille there, or just a hood shutline it would look really better, but I like it. 👍

Cano

Yeah, I was thinking of making the back abit longer, I'll work on that before the deadline. Thanks for the comments, I'll try to put them all in. :P

BTW. The Chicane won Hot Rod Magazine's muscle car of the year.

wowwwww is it your chopz supra .. its amillion thousand better than before ... damn u all guys ( ...j/k ) we should do like last week make thier pic a red x hahaha j/k .. btw tearz u got my votes ... insane i dea ... toyo u also good but it look like u paste the citroen cars sry :( ... :D ALL R JOKES GUYS ....:D

Well, looking through the pages so far its clear that this will be a tough week, Good Job to everyone so far, and if i get a chance I might enter myself!!

Originally posted by drifterzzz
wowwwww is it your chopz supra .. its amillion thousand better than before ... damn u all guys ( ...j/k ) we should do like last week make thier pic a red x hahaha j/k .. btw tearz u got my votes ... insane i dea ... toyo u also good but it look like u paste the citroen cars sry :( ... :D ALL R JOKES GUYS ....:D

Actually, it took me 6 different Citroen pictures to make that work. The stickers are from the Citroen, but I had to change every last one of them's colors, so they would match the car. I also had to do a lot of work with the front bumper to make it fit. All in all, I spent about 8 hours making it. I'm trying my best drifterzzz, I can't please everyone.

LOL nice going there TVR hehe ;) sweet :lol: thats a nice chop hmmm that body reaminds me of somthing ehehe very nice but u should do more to it ;)

hi people i missed the last few comps but here is my FINAL ENTRY

besides the scoop, i actually changed most of the proportions slightly trying to lessen the "egg" look without loosing the aura of the car (front 1/4 lengthened, rear stretched, chopped mildly). And nice cano, you got my vote.

Attachments

• seatarosarace.jpg
    seatarosarace.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 279
Heh.. Yeah.. I felt this car was suitable to do the same thing... Plus I wanted to see if I could match my previous 'record' of 3 votes.. woow.. haha.

Right.. the front window.. Totally forgot about that...

Back