PSC: Weekly PSC Week 55

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 148 comments
woaaaa tvr thumsup man ... good idea i like it ... gla watchout ..hehehe ... i think is america see this they gonna buy it n use it in war hehehehe .... ( less cost ) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Had to get this one done quick cos the woman was harassing me. Any comments appreciated. Final Entry

150104-seat.jpg

yeah.. bottom half cute, top half ugly.. lol, what car u pull the antlers off of? (sorry)

Unless something drastic happens, toyomatt and teazR have my votes. Ofcourse, I'm going to wait for glacius' entry. Im not entering this week because I've been up in Manning Park all week snowboarding.

Im waiting for your chop Glacius, so far you did some good chop , keep up the good job. :) :thumps: EDIT: damn i dont remember how to do a thumps up ehh

Originally posted by 360rider
Unless something drastic happens, toyomatt and teazR have my votes. Ofcourse, I'm going to wait for glacius' entry. Im not entering this week because I've been up in Manning Park all week snowboarding.

Thank you 360. How is the snow up there? I went before I came back to college, but there isn't much around Des Moines, so I can't go during college.

Originally posted by Slick6
Here's my Final Entry. Comments welcome.
seat-arosa-racer3Final.jpg

Nice, I like it, but something is ary in the black side graphic and the grill. It needs something, I'm not sure what. Maybe it's a light glare or something.

the black is choppy around the edges(incl the headlights), and ends too soon at the far one.. so you can see red around the edges of a lot of the car..

OH, and the line shouldn't be so straight, it should follow the curvature of the car.. would make it look more realistic.

Some good entries again this week. Just wondered if anyone had any comments on my chop at the bottom of page 5. Any tips/advice would be great

I think thats where I changed the colour of the car. have to correct that when I get home from work

Thanks Toyo

(Im gonna have to put a side skirt on it!)

Don't take this too serious. I was bored and slapped some NFSU parts on it..:lol: I know it has a lot of flaws but it's my FINAL ENTRY anyway. Except from nfsu the wing is from the Cupra GT Concept...

My favourites so far is teazR, TVRking and chaser fan. Looks like there's a war going on this week.

Keep up the good work all 👍

i'm thinking maybe u should've used the filter that makes it look vector.. forgot what one (i'm on the library computer, so i can't exactly look it up) nice work tho.. :D

Originally posted by suzq044
i'm thinking maybe u should've used the filter that makes it look vector.. forgot what one (i'm on the library computer, so i can't exactly look it up) nice work tho.. :D

Filters??? what is that? Nah, I use the noise filter sometimes..

If you're talking bout mine Suz, thanks girl!

Originally posted by toyomatt84
It looks real GT, but I'm not a huge fan of NFSU. The quality is really high though.

Thanks man. I'm surprised that I get positive comments since I had no intentions with this other than to kill 2 hrs.:lol:

About the qual.. My gfcard only lets me take 800*600 shots from nfsu so I had to smooth the parts a lot..

Originally posted by toyomatt84
Odd that you can't take better pics. But, I guess it is what it is.
Well my gf card is ****... I tried fiddle with most settings but 6*8C was the best i could get. NFSU makes difference btw menu screens and ingame screens. Ingame I can get 1024*748 but not in the menu mode :(

Back