PSC: Weekly PSC Week 55

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 148 comments
Hey guys my PODracer is finish now :) this is my FINAL ENTRY

all the modifications on this chop is airbrushed expet the rockets,gun,and engine.the rest is airbrushed :)

hope u like it nice going every one :)
glaciuspodracer.jpg

thx for the comment guys ..

EDIT: added some futuristic look with the tires underneath the car ;)

Originally posted by Glacius
Hey guys my PODracer is finish now :) this is my FINAL ENTRY

all the modifications on this chop is airbrushed expet the rockets,gun,and engine.the rest is airbrushed :)

hope u like it nice going every one :)
podrac.jpg

Why do I even bother? :lol:

You get my vote, Glacius. 👍

Originally posted by toyomatt84
Thank you 360. How is the snow up there? I went before I came back to college, but there isn't much around Des Moines, so I can't go during college.

It was ok. The runs were groomed pretty good the first day I was up there. The next three days were full of powder and it took a lot out of me to carve. I got a concussion because of that powder...landed on the back of my head. Conditions could have been better. As for the competition...Glacius takes the 3rd spot on my vote card.

-_- I will retire my entry now and let glacius gather all the votes. its not fair -_-

amazing man. you really should be banned from these comps. a vote there.

Cano

I like that idea. Let's just label him King and ban his entries form being in the poll. Then if anyone ever wants to try and strip him of his title they can challenge him to a one-on-one battle chop.

:eek: Some mega impressive entries again this week! As always it'll be struggle just to pick three.

I haven't been around for the last few weeks due to work but managed to have a quick go at this weeks round.

seat_arosa_photoshop.jpg

I dropped the arches/wheels further into the car to try and lose the 'egg' look and then added a few aesthetics, i tried to push the 'rally' look a bit further. Couldn't quite get the door-handle right though, any suggestions. :confused:

I would have loved to have been able to spend more time on it... :(

PS: that's a black not an attempted carbon bonnet/hood. :P

slick- the far-end and front hoodline is WAY at a wrong angle.. but i think you know that already.

HEy guys i just wanted to say thx for comments and stuff.

I just wanted to say that i would not entering the following comps because i have to much school work :(:(

but maybe il be back i dont know yet ,,and i have begun working with 3D studio MAX5 now so im not gonna chop so much now ,,i thank u ALL for comments and votes and i will cu u guys in the future hehe ;)

And especialy THANK u TO PunkRock for holding theese awesome comps thx mate ;)

ohh thats sad gla i wanna to cry huarghhhhhhhhhh ( weeping )
cause u r the best here in chopz but i stiil wait for u until u comeback ok ....;)

:( that is WAYYYYYYYYYY sadddd >.< you just cant go, man! aaw, dang. I will be waiting your come back man, and will really miss you around this comps. you really added some spice to these. return soon! real soon!

Cano

Atleast now others will have a chance to win..unless Cano pulls some crazy **** out......haha...anyways you've had some awesome chops, and see ya around!

Sad to see you go Glacius. To whoever is assining you too much work, have them see this thread, and see how much more we need you then they do. Maybe it will work.

That's sad news, Glacius. We'll hold a spot on the Hall of Fame for you... :lol:

With all that, it's time for the poll. 👍

Back