• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 122 comments
comments?

Attachments

• charger.jpg
    charger.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 288
Originally posted by drifterzzz
wowwwwweeee liked it i think if dodge c it they gonna make it real hehe .... here mine choose convertible hehehe but its blur damn ...:D

ram111.jpg
thnks dirfterzzz, im contemplating putting a R/T stripe on the back of it. and i need some big, badass, hemi logos for the sides. :D

I like your chop, but it would look more realistic if you put some shading at the top of the body so it doesnt look "cut off" and also bleneded the truck bed into the truck cab.👍 👍

Nice work so far, guys. 👍 I'm still wondering what to do with it...

skip, you need to smooth the area just in front of the wing, it looks pasted on there, maybe even it out more and smudge/soft erase it in.. uhm.. yah.. otherwise good.

Ideas for some people without 'em.

Drop the Dodge over a hummer chassis, and make the body look like the hummer's, dancing bed on the dodge, hydraulics as well, spinners, etc...

Originally posted by toyomatt84
Neat idea there TVRKing, but the production is pretty poor. I think you can do much better, based on what I've seen you do before.

Yeah, I know. I'll probably take it down and start again.

Originally posted by suzq044
skip, you need to smooth the area just in front of the wing, it looks pasted on there, maybe even it out more and smudge/soft erase it in.. uhm.. yah.. otherwise good.

hmm...i think i fixed it. thanks for the tip. i think that you may need some extra shading at the back of the trailer. (it looks kind of "thin" there) other than that 👍!

Wow, that's pretty weird there Pimpin, I like it. Nice work.

Drifterzzz, you might want to touch up the rear of the truck, it looks a little like a paper cutout.

ok, skip, the window needs to be raised up, or the trunk needs to be dropped to match the window, the window just looks too big.. jmo tho.. looking great tho :D

thanks toyo, i always try and do something different but the entries round here are really good. Cant wait to see a few more.

Originally posted by skip0110
comments?

AMAZING!!!!! :eek:
you have one of my votes, FOR SURE. very good, coherent, possible design. maybe getting the hood to be a little longer would help, and actually putting shutlines to the doors and making the doorhandle smaller (believe me, it will help the car seem bigger). but indeed, cool. have you tried some other wheels on it?

SuziQ, yours also looks great, but if you made the headlamp's units to look round, instead of oval, it would look much more believable. the headlamps are the only part that give it away as a photoshop. but nice.

Drifterzzz, you outdid yourself. ugh :crazy: :yuck:

Cano

suzq...that looks very impressive. To make it look more reaistic, I would recommend stretching the area behind the cab and putting a small door (access to the living space) and add upright exhaust. As for the headlamps, I find they look pretty ok. The new Volvo trucks have headlamps like that.

Nice replacement TVRKing, I like the new one much better.

EDIT: Added a shadow to the winch on the front of mine. Check first page for it.

Back