PSC: Weekly PSC Week 57

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 122 comments
First time participating in any competition on here... figured I'd give it a try being as I hadn't much to do lately. Not the greatest, but oh well. "Hey, does that thing have a Hemi?" "Nope, this is the wife's toy, I had to equip it with a Chevy motor before I could drive it." Haha, sorry, I'm a bowtie man, :lol: Thanks for the great comps, this is my first post too... guys seem pretty cool.

FINAL ENTRY

DodgeRamSRT-10.jpg

I like the new submissions fellas!

Drifterzzz, the tiger looks flat, try and use the distort before you mold it on the body. Then you won't get such a 2D problem :D

the carrier with the viper is downright amazing. a few details like the shutlined for some tool-box cargo compartment and some other stuff should get it looking great, but still, incredibly amazing. a vote for sure.

Cano

drifterzz, YUCK!! :odd:

Krissa, if that was a real truck I wouldnt hesitate to buy it. You've got one of my votes.

teazR, that is amazing, you've got my 2nd vote (try touching up with cano's tool compartment idea;) )

which is better, this one or my similar red entry on pg 2? FINAL ENTRY

Attachments

• charger2.jpg
    charger2.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 74
Thanks for the comments and tips guys..
Updated the picture on page 5. Added the toolboxes, logos, rivets, some shadows etc...
Comments?

@ teazR at the end of the cabine roof is the line not straight!!! very nice idee
up.gif
how you can load the shop so great, i must resize mine always?

My entry is also updated on page three:lol:

Originally posted by minorke
@ teazR at the end of the cabine roof is the line not straight!!! very nice idee
up.gif
how you can load the shop so great, i must resize mine always?

My entry is also updated on page three:lol:

Can't see what line you mean..? You must set the jpg compression ratio higher so the filesize is smaller while the image size remains the same. You can see the estimated filesize in Photoshop when you change the jpg compression setting.

Latest Posts

Back