PSC: Weekly PSC Week 58

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 140 comments

-Fred-

This is a custom title
Staff Emeritus
Canada
Somewhere.
The contest went extremely well when we did a Ferrari, so i thought it could go about as well with another exotic. ;)

I originally wanted the über supercar, the one every kid had as a poster in his bedroom, the Countach, but i finally decided to go with its big brother, the Diablo, simply because it looked better, and seemed easier to work with. :)

diablo3.jpg

Originally posted by Slick6
You didn't like my car?:( Oh well, this will be fun.

It had quite an odd angle, but the car itself isn't bad. I'm actually thinking of doing one similar to it in the future.

With the suggestions i get, and with the number of pictures popping up that interest me, there's enough stuff to do at least 100 more contests!

lol.. I hope the interest will remain within the choppers as well. It's been great to see these competitions grow to be as huge as they are now. And the level of skill and originality is just amazing. Can't thank you enough for having this running :)

I understand that, keep up the good work. I just thought it would be a bit more challenging. Keep posting them and I'll keep trying my best to chop them.

It's not turning out to be as easy as i was expecting, but we've got some good stuff so far.

Originally posted by PunkRock
If you put a guy in it, it'd be even cooler!

Yeah, I thought so as well. I'll work on it. Thanks for the input PR. :D

EDIT: Dude added. Not the best, but they're hard to come by.

@ Punkrock

May i suggest some thing?

Every week we have a winner, ok, but why? you choose always the new cars let the winner of the weekly contest choose the new picture for the competion but the picture must be greater than 800 x 600 pixels so we cane easy working on it.

I think that will give a problem, but when the winner of week 58 send in his picture we will work on it in week 60 ;)
what do you think? it's only a suggest :rolleyes:

Originally posted by minorke
@ Punkrock

May i suggest some thing?

Every week we have a winner, ok, but why? you choose always the new cars let the winner of the weekly contest choose the new picture for the competion but the picture must be greater than 800 x 600 pixels so we cane easy working on it.

I think that will give a problem, but when the winner of week 58 send in his picture we will work on it in week 60 ;)
what do you think? it's only a suggest :rolleyes:

That's the way the weeklies worked before sn00pie and I decided to improve on it, and it didn't work very well back then. It could be an idea, though... Winner PMs me a suggestion or a picture, and i'd try to get it in. 👍

kamper.. the only thing u need to do is change the reflections on the side of it.

It's not bad suzq44. I just think you could have done a lot more with it. You have more talents to unfold here, give it a little more flare from the suzq box. :D

EDIT: Changed mine again, the color was bugging me. Tell me some thoughts on it, I'm open to suggestions.

Latest Posts

Back