PSC: Weekly PSC Week 58

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 140 comments
Originally posted by SpeedKilledKyle
Did you add more vents?
By the way, vents on a shark refers to it's gills.

EDIT: Oh, and TVR, your tires and wheelwells might want to be black instead of dark blue. Just a suggestion. ^.^

Ah! Thanks for noticing that, I'll change it right now. :)đź‘Ť

Edit - Repaired.

oki my chop is finaly done ;) hope u like it its just a quicke :P so if u find mistakes so pls dont go hard on me :P
my-lambo-finish3.jpg

Very nice, Glac. đź‘Ť

Only one suggestion, It looks a little odd with the buliding reflection on the original. Other than that, Looks awesomes.

I'm going to venture a guess and say that the original photo had something like the FABULOUS race car in the front. It's pretty wicked there Glac.

Drifterzzz, I must admit Glac has a great entry, but I don't know about the best. There is a ton of talent out there. Everyone has a good chance.

Glac, over further review on your pic., I can see lines around your graphics on the side of the vehicle, I think they represent where the original bodylines are. And under the 13 on the rear of the side, you can tell that it's one color there.

hey mate oki one thing is the reson it look likes its lines around the logo is that i have made it lighter there for a more shiny look ;) i had to airbrush a new reflection u see :) i thank u for the comment her is the background pic i used and i agree its not my best just a quickie .and there are alot more here who has a chance :)

http://uploader.co.uk/images/orig.jpg

I have one thing to say to you, Glac, that cockpit is ĂĽber distorted. Maybe if the original NSX pic had been turning a little less it would've been better, but that distortion just really stands out at me. Aside from that ĂĽber distortion, it's a great chop.

hehe hey Jpec je i acctually just noticed that
:( but its just a quickie spent only 3 hours on it cus im workin on my C2 ;) thanks any way mate

Someone said Glac had some competition... they said it was me...

All I have to say is... helllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll no he don't! THAT PICTURE LOOKED REAL! Mine is too distorted to look real. The only beef I have with his is that Red Bull logo is too small, on a real race car I think it'd be bigger.

thanx speed i havent see urs can i pls have the link :) cheers mate ...and unfortunatly Jpec is right the stearing house is WAY to distorted :( o whell just a qucike as i said thx for the comment speed

WOA speed that BIKE IS AWESOME:eek: :eek: :eek: amazin mate nice work there hehe ;) somethin different i like that got MY vote ;)

Puckrock, are you going to be setting the new comp up tonight or not. If you aren't I'm going to bed.

Originally posted by Slick6
Puckrock, are you going to be setting the new comp up tonight or not. If you aren't I'm going to bed.

Nope, tomorrow, like usual. Poll's up in about 5 minutes, however.

Originally posted by PunkRock
Nope, tomorrow, like usual. Poll's up in about 5 minutes, however.
Like usual? You use to post them up about 1/2 hour after the poll was up. Oh well.

Originally posted by Slick6
Like usual? You use to post them up about 1/2 hour after the poll was up. Oh well.

I never did, i usually post them around 3-4pm on Sundays. Guess it's poll time now.

Back