PSC: Weekly PSC Week 58

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 140 comments
lol.. i know.. but so was mine in a sense, i mean, c'mon.. crossbreeding between a lambo and a hyundai.. lol

That chop of yours looks awesomely real, pergatory. 👍

GT-R next week, guys?

i'm assuming skyline? lol.. sorry i feel stupid asking that... but if it is skyline. i think we'll see a lot of 'cornering', racing or drifting images. lol

Originally posted by suzq044
i'm assuming skyline? lol.. sorry i feel stupid asking that... but if it is skyline. i think we'll see a lot of 'cornering', racing or drifting images. lol

:lol: yeah GTR

hey does anyone know where i can find a mud/dirt tutorial for photoshop?

Originally posted by PunkRock
That chop of yours looks awesomely real, pergatory. 👍

GT-R next week, guys?

=/

I wish we could do that RS6 I posted in the suggestions thread.

But beggers can't be choosers.

Originally posted by xAkirax2004
=/

I wish we could do that RS6 I posted in the suggestions thread.

But beggers can't be choosers.

It'll come, don't worry. I can't do everyone's requests at the same time, you know!

aright here it is FINAL did some minor fixes and removed the two fog lights. well, i didnt do much to such a beauty..
KaMpEr415-LB.jpg

suzq...as nice as that looks, i cant help but notice the only part of the original lambo is the upper section. I dont know what to consider in that.

Wow, nice idea there Speed. There is a ton of work thrown into that, great work. A little adjustment here and there would make me believe that thing is real.

at first, i just thought it was a bike w/ the same color.. then i looked again :D ... nice work dood

Originally posted by SpeedKilledKyle
diablosuperbike.jpg

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF*****!!!! :eek:
indeeed I am floored, just like punk rock said. AWESOME speed!!! this also gets my effin vote, THAT is working with photoshop, no bull. amazing.

Cano

-SuzieQ, very cool. now modify the other car, whatever it is.
-the cop car is also very good. it would look killer with its wheels painted black.
-The cardboard car is also really cool :lol:
-the one in the dirt looks very real!!! very, VERY effective work.
-all the others are nice, with the exception of the one that has more air vents than a shark :rolleyes:

Back