PSC: Weekly PSC Week 58

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 140 comments
Originally posted by jeff-meister
how can i put rims under a car??????
i'm new at this

Start by looking at the digital are help for any questions about Photoshop, Fireworks, etc.

It's simple. use the ellipsoid (circle) and find the rim you want, draw around it, copy and paste on to the car you want it on.

hit ctrl+T to change and morph the rim to fit your tire.

No, but I did see that, very cool! I was inspired by thinking "Hehe, it would be cool to do a photochop of a car into a bike..." Then it hit me instantly: GT Planet! I forgotten all about it so I ran down and noticed you guys have your weekly PSC as being something that has some very bikeish looking parts on it. (Specificly, the mirrors and foglights.) So I started transforming it. ^.^

chevron-lambo.jpg

hey cano.. since when does a shark have air vents?? lol

plus i think he took saleen S7 w/ that one.

I wont be able to participate in this week, because, well, Im working full-time on my web page. that for those who asked. anyway, I can comment on your chops. the last one is odd but it has something to it, a certain charm. the wheels look AWESOME.

Cano

B56718398.jpg

I guess that's it then, i have no ideas what to do with it next... i wanted to mess up with the rear and the side, but i can't find anything that'll look any good. :irked:

Actually i didn't even color match it... Still the original color of the Porsche it came from. I'll probably change the color sometimes tomorrow, though.

it looks weird and certainly more agressive, altough I dont really ike how the top air intake invades the windshield. that, and it could use other wheels, maybe some contrast to the car would do loads of good to it. but nice.

Cano

Did you add more vents?
By the way, vents on a shark refers to it's gills.

EDIT: Oh, and TVR, your tires and wheelwells might want to be black instead of dark blue. Just a suggestion. ^.^

You have some cometition, also Glac.

Goes by the name of Speedkilledkyle. ;)

You 2 should have a battle chop. That could make things intresting around here.

Back