PSC: Weekly PSC Week 63

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 165 comments
And besides.. He can.. uhm..... magically transform the FF drivetrain of the Mazda 6 to a ... AWD or a FR Drivetrain.. with the help of some motion blur and smoke action..right?? :D

edit: ahh turd. You're missing a driver! (Or.. are we going into the field of.. Radio controlled real size drifters? :D

Originally posted by halfracedrift
And besides.. He can.. uhm..... magically transform the FF drivetrain of the Mazda 6 to a ... AWD or a FR Drivetrain.. with the help of some motion blur and smoke action..right?? :D

edit: ahh turd. You're missing a driver! (Or.. are we going into the field of.. Radio controlled real size drifters? :D

Didn't you see the segment on Discovery Channel about computer controlled cars? Even though they were all Buicks. They drive for you, and space out like 2 inches or something and never crash. It was pretty cool but takes the fun out of driving. Look it up sometime when you're bored. And that picture did have a driver, or atleast a helemt lol

Originally posted by halfracedrift

It looks like a walama is driving it. :)

here's my entry, didn't do a massive amount to it, but I quite like it. Maybe a bit ricey, but thats just my opinion. What do you guys reckon?

slidesquad-mazda6.jpg

Slidesquad and teazR, those look totally dope. And TVRking, whats with everyone and the picture overlays. If you are going to use a picture atleast add some shadowing to show the many bends in the body.

last second entry, my first, i hope you'll accept it... tell me what you think of it (updated)

Attachments

• lseca maz.jpg
    lseca maz.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 192
Back