PSC: Weekly PSC Week 80

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 87 comments
oh sweet jesus, one of my all time fav cars! (the 66 gto) besides the HQ monaro that is lol.
but then again, ive always liked muscle cars lol.
gd job. im gunna have to fiddle with mine a bit lol

ok, ive fixed it up, i think. not as good as u guys, but i tryed aye.
FINAL ENTRY
garagegrandiose-2004PontiacGT0BlueBridge1280x960opy.jpg

ITR, Your's looks awesome as well. 👍 Sorta Nascarish.

Thanks. :)

oh and ITR, did u base yours on the HRT 427? cause it looks simmilar

No. I don't know what that car is. :lol:

@ Integra you used the same front spoiler :indiff:

Ah, that's the only one I have but I'll change it if you (or someone else) can find me a good pic of a front lip spoiler. :)

chaser_fan
Well, I thought I wouldn't be in this week, but here's my chop anyway. It's based on a '69 Pontiac GTO 'The Judge', built using parts completely from the original picture, apart from the front wheel and tyres. A lot of brushing went into it too.

The chop is a little nod to Cano, who has opened my eyes to the US muscle car and hotrod culture, hence the license plate. Hope you guys like it ;)

Sorry about the file size, 56kers!

the_judge_II.jpg

what can I say? AMAZING! and a big effing thanks, you know dude.
I may also say that I have to get something as good in here. may I? :D

Cano

workin' on it now...
and btw, that is a 69, not 66, like some one stated, MINE's gonna be a 66... sort of

gto.jpg

any comments on mine? :(

edit: btw chaser.. i think it'd do better w/out the fogs- only because the far one looks funky.. i dunno y.

Carbon Fiber is evil, integra, dont do it :crazy:
anyway, here is mine...
it was completely custom made from the base pic, wich was, believe me, a HELL. maybe the front end that has taken me more work to figure out how in the hell to do it, and then the actual making of it. egh, agh, it was 3 hours in the front end alone. -_- I'll never do that again. Wheels are off a GT40, the hood scoop is off an original GT0 and the license plate adds THE GTO flair. It just needs a royal bobcat sticker and a royal pontiac license frame and thats it. but its 3 AM here. maybe, just maybe....

Attachments

• gto.jpg
    gto.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 83
Cano
Carbon Fiber is evil, integra, dont do it :crazy:
anyway, here is mine...
it was completely custom made from the base pic, wich was, believe me, a HELL. maybe the front end that has taken me more work to figure out how in the hell to do it, and then the actual making of it. egh, agh, it was 3 hours in the front end alone. -_- I'll never do that again. Wheels are off a GT40, the hood scoop is off an original GT0 and the license plate adds THE GTO flair. It just needs a royal bobcat sticker and a royal pontiac license frame and thats it. but its 3 AM here. maybe, just maybe....

wowowowowowowowwwwwwwwwww second votes 👍 :sly: :)

Cano: Very cool, mate! Very cool indeed! That thing would ceratinly have some serious road presence!

Don.: Don't forget to put a shadow from the arch on that front wheel.

minorke: Where did you find that chop of the muscle car GTO? That was the kind of thing I wanted to do until I turned mine into a '69 replica.

donbenni
Heh, finally finished. Went for the street/show look. Came out pretty good :)

week80final.jpg
separated at birth? :boggled:

entry49.jpg

as I recall, many people gave that no-grille look to the chop. a little identity-less?

Cano

Don, I THINK (maybe its just me) that the light on the front wheel doesnt fit. maybe a little darker? :odd:

god al****ing mighty. Those two classics. Dayumm. Cano, if it was still the one vote system, you would have gotten the shorter straw from me sorry. But because its 3 votes...This is gonna be DAMN close.

btw i havent been able to enter cuz i've been working and going to summer school. i'll try next weeks comp after i reformat my computer. :)

cano: What is wrong with the headlights? the one on the left is placed higher than the right one. The blinkers are also very special. What is that thing sticking out of the bonnet, just underneath the mirror (left). Also, the bonnet is of to the right. Maybe, it has had an accident, because it can not turn with those big front wheels. :)

chaser: If you look trough the car window, the skyline is gone, also, what is wrong with the window at the drivers site?

Back