PSC: Weekly PSC Week 80

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 87 comments
maccie
chaser: If you look trough the car window, the skyline is gone, also, what is wrong with the window at the drivers site?

It's called lazyness! :lol:

here mine after remake ... go wagon ... c&c wellcome cano u will ike it :sly:

desrt.jpg

drifterzzz
here mine after remake ... go wagon ... c&c wellcome cano u will ike it :sly:

desrt.jpg

veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery cool. the belnding is almost perfect, the look is STOCK thank god, even the wheels look stock, and the design is absolutely coherent. this just tickles me so much. its one of the best here, right there with chaser, and my second vote to boot.

Cano

you guys r mean... i was lazy and didn't make another one, and now y'all say mine sux, lol....

Very tasty, drifterzzz and my home city in the background (I think), what could be better? I now have two votes accounted for. Who's next?!

GG Productions
hey cano, look wat ive got!
it will be mine!! ALLL MINE!!!, in a couple o days.
do u like it?
jarodshqmonaro.jpg

yes indeed I like it. and if it's true that you are gettin one of those soon... Im saying a lot of bad words to you right now 👍

Cano

Err, yeah... Mind if I take care of that tomorrow morning? I was just about to go to bed, and I completely forgot about this... I've been so busy lately.

No, you put matchsticks under your eyelids if it means you get this poll up on time, PR! Get some sleep, man. We can all wait a bit longer!

Seems there's no way I can't post a poll, GTP keeps on crashing... I'll wait a few hours.

Back