PSVC: Weekly Vector Comp #1!!

• Thread starter donbenni
  • 100 comments
oh god dont kill the competition yet!!! i need another 2 days!!! i dont have that kind of time....ive got to make the rims and then color it!!! im making the friking annual/yearbook at my school so im very very busy! please just gimme like 2 more days!!!:D

Heres mines, a quick one.

Attachments

• nsxr.jpg
    nsxr.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 165
Use a smaller pic next time. I tried to do this one but my work computer could not handle the file size after I got into it. Then it wouldn't let me save it (stupid POS work comp). Then when I just exited out of photoshop my computer re-booted and the file was mysteriously gone... not just reverted back to the last save, but totally gone. Yeah. I was a little pissed (I had the entire rear almost complete... all the hard stuff). So use a smaller picture please.

Initial Racing, I always like your vectors, if you get this done can you please email me it at a really high resolution?

It's omicronium@hotmail.com. I need a new background, and the higher the res the better. I like at least 3000x2250.:P ;) :D If not that's cool too.

He's even so much of an asshole that he won't send him a higher resolution image of something he already did? I doubt it.

Here is what I have so far. Rip it apart and tell me what I did wrong in my first attempt. The headlights look a little bit tricky.

EDIT: Looks sloppier than I thought. I should be able to fix it up a lot.

Attachments

• nsxrlineart.gif
    nsxrlineart.gif
    56.1 KB · Views: 126
Klos, looks good 👍 It's nice to see we have people to count on to take part. We'll continue this comp for another week. Mile, you can resize to however big or small you want. I chose a bigger picture just because smaller ones are harder to do imo :) But yeah, bigger ones take longer i know...

Nice!

I need a vector tutoial where I don't have to use the pen tool....any one, could you please try to find me one?

I've been trying for ages. I found one, but forgot to bookmark it:banghead:

Back