PSVC: Weekly Vector Comp #1!!

• Thread starter donbenni
  • 100 comments
hey donbenni i would like to sugest something for these vector comps.
i know it would be extra trouble to go to but you could make a comp for the people who have just started like me and for the people who want to learn.
then have a comp for people who r very farmiliar whith the procedure and the tools.
This prevents the people from looking like dumbasses putting a crap thing up against u people.
even if u just start with easier cars and then work on to ones with body kits..........just a sugestion.

gtmaniak....thats the best way to learn...to compete with the "big boys", or girls. that way you can ask them quesitons aobut how they did certain arts of the car and since almost all of the skilled choppers and people around gtp are very helpful, youll get all the help you need. also, your competitors works of art will give you some kind of inspiration and give you new ideas on how to do things. i still remeber my first "trip" to the weekly psc. its looked like ****. but jpec, pr, don, under18 and many others were very helpful and they helped me out with a lot fo things. ALL THE SKILL I HAVE TODAY IS THANKS TO THEM!!!:(

how very touching........maybe i will compete with use.
ive been holding back a bit cause im still learning. might try next week

still remeber my first "trip" to the weekly psc. its looked like ****. but jpec, pr, don, under18 and many others were very helpful and they helped me out with a lot fo things. ALL THE SKILL I HAVE TODAY IS THANKS TO THEM!!!
:( I'm so speechless. *cries*

Hey, I'm just helping out. I learned stuff from other people as well, so why not teach others too? ;)

If you need any help at all, feel free to PM me. I'll try my best to help. :)

Man.... i love the picture of the 350z and NSX!!! :: Standing up and clapping hands to the persons that made it::

ROll

Latest Posts

Back