PURE | JGTS2-Congratulations to champions tony1311 and team Xanavi Z!

• Thread starter Wardez
  • 4,065 comments
RIP_Welsh_Don
It might not be the outright fastest for 'qualifying' pace at every track, however it will be tough to match for full race distance ;)

Glad to see Adam has opted out from the HSV :D :P

However does that mean all the HSV's will be in D2 because they are slower at q? Just thinking out load after reading your post.

Haven't even tried the car. LoL well sans day one. I know it's good. But Nige your post and Adam dropping it has me wondering what I'm in for.

Well unlike other cars ideally you need different gears for quali and the race. In quali get it to top out at 9500, the race 9000 to account for the draft.

I dropped the HSV to give someone else a better chance of driving it because I don't know how many races I can make. If I did I would love to drive it. Plus it gives anyone who missed out on the first lottery (ie Dan) to opt in on the second one. :)

Then you can be my teammate :P. But good luck to all the remaining 10 or so 👍.

However does that mean all the HSV's will be in D2 because they are slower at q? Just thinking out load after reading your post.

Haven't even tried the car. LoL well sans day one. I know it's good. But Nige your post and Adam dropping it has me wondering what I'm in for.

Lol Jeff, nothing to worry about, it's a very good car! It will be right in the mix for qualifying as the cars are all spec'd very well. It really needs to be driven 'hard' to get the most from it and as Adam says, getting the tranny right is quite important for both quail' and race. The big + for the HSV is the 'ease' of the drive which will minimise mistakes and save a good chunk of time over a race distance ;)

After my 3 hour session earlier to day, I'm sad to say that my absence from GT5 for a while defenetly had a negative effect on my performance..
I'm usually ,8-1 sec behind the aileins, but today, I was 3!!! seconds off.
Ok, 1 second is because I never race at GVS.. But still 1 sec left to catch up.. :(

There were a few guys doing low 47's in 5 lap practice races last night, so with a bit more setup time/ practice / more cars to slipsteam then CSL's prediction of 46' s would be right..

Free run - I think a low 47 was fastest - during race, looking at live timing at race end to see laptimes around 47.5 / 48.5 were 'average' race pace lap for alot of the fastest guys in the lobby at the time.

Highlandor
There were a few guys doing low 47's in 5 lap practice races last night, so with a bit more setup time/ practice / more cars to slipsteam then CSL's prediction of 46' s would be right..

Free run - I think a low 47 was fastest - during race, looking at live timing at race end to see laptimes around 47.5 / 48.5 were 'average' race pace lap for alot of the fastest guys in the lobby at the time.

So I'm 2seconds slow. I'll be on later today if anyone wants to practice. I could use it.

I have internet! :dopey:

Will be on later tonight.

Awesome! How's the new place?

Looking forward to seeing you all on track. I'm gonna get on here myself in a bit, I'll post the number when I am.

Sorry for the moan, when I read back I sound like Lewis Hamilton lol god that's bad hahaha wish I was as fast as him though.

haha, Dan my man, it's called passion, don't worry about it :D

Anyway, doing the single-car giveaway lottery spin right now on livestream. Let's see who gets it. Only changes are, tony decided not to partake, and Dan's in.

Get ready to spin that **** brother!

Pre-season race copy and paste sign up sheet.
Sunday October 14th -
Sunday - 18.00 UTC | 10.00 Pacific Standard Time | Monday - 5.00 Australian Eastern Standard Time

Indy Road Course - 100km, 24 laps.
Grand Valley Speedway - 100km, 20 laps.

1. Wardez - Toyota CASTROL TOM'S SUPRA '97
2. R1600Turbo - Nissan XAVANI NISMO Z
3. MULE_9242 - Nissan Yellowhat YMS GT-R
4. joshua1994 - Lexus BANDAI DIREZZA SC430
5. WiiFreak - Toyota CASTROL TOM'S SUPRA '97
6. SubaruWRC555 - MOTUL Autech GT-R '08
7. tony1311 - Honda weider HSV-010 '10
8. CSLACR - Nissan MOTUL AUTECH GT-R
9. DA6righthand - DENSO SARD SC430 '08
10. PureGT_Kevin - DENSO SARD sc430 '08
11. GTP_Welsh-Bain - Nissan XANAVI NISMO Z
12. OwensRacing - Honda Weider HSV-010 '10
13. chorda - Nissan XANAVI NISMO GT-R
14. outlaw4rc - Nissan XANAVI NISMO Z
15. GTP_Aderrrm - TBD
16. GTP_ealirendur - Honda weider HSV-010 '10
17. GV27 - Toyota CASTROL TOM'S SUPRA
18. TDZdave - CALSONIC GTR/ BANDAI DIREZZA SC430
19. Johnkiller2 - Xanavi GT-R
20. H_enry_T - Toyota CASTROL TOM'S SUPRA
21. Dr_Watson - Lexus BANDAI DIREZZA SC430
22. Litchi - Nissan XANAVI NISMO GT-R
23. SkengDigi - Calsonic GTR / Castrol Supra / HSV
24. Josh_F - Nissan Yellowhat YMS GT-R
25. cam_from_nj - Motul Autech GT R/ Xanavi Nismo GT R
26. paulmac2k9 - Honda weider HSV-010 '10
27. panoz38 - Lexus DENSO DUNLOP SARD SC430
28. plc2563- Nissan XANAVI NISMO GT-R

Changed car!!

I may switch to the Petronas sc if no one is going to run it. I strive to be different!

I just got an iPod touch and don't know how to edit posts, so back to the DROID.

When do we select cars?

you're all like
Charlie-Mega-Millions-Golden-Ticket.png

Hopefully by the end of the season you won't be like
Charlie%20and%20the%20chocolate%20factory.png
Actually, that's me about the Nismo Z from the day I picked it to when I drove it.

(Doesn't help that just about everyone has hit me on the track today) :ouch:

Back