PURE | JGTS2-Congratulations to champions tony1311 and team Xanavi Z!

• Thread starter Wardez
  • 4,065 comments
I missed that aswell!!!

Sorry for sounding pedantic Eddie, but maybe this could be repeated with the other regulations i.e. Room / track / event / regulation settings?

I know from my events, many will "forward wind" to those regulations and skim the rest of the post, there is quite alot of info on the OP.

Hope you don't mind the suggestion.. :nervous:

No problem, thanks for the suggestions.

The thing is, mandatory pitting only needs to be mentioned once now because of the half-length of these 2 pre-season races. It's obvious pitting is mandatory for the regular races because it's impossible to contest a race with out a stop.

So no need for the rule to appear anywhere else.

Monza. My fat Denso could go about 20 laps iirc 2.07. Fuel would be the question I guess now.

No problem, thanks for the suggestions.

The thing is, mandatory pitting only needs to be mentioned once now because of the half-length of these 2 pre-season races. It's obvious pitting is mandatory for the regular races because it's impossible to contest a race with out a stop.

So no need for the rule to appear anywhere else.

Captain Slow checking in.. Just to point out the importance if reading the entire OP. 👍
It won't take too long.

Sorry guys - my bad.. I scrolled the post to see how much info was on there, then read from "race format" downwards - apologies...

H

No need to be sorry, thanks for the heads up man!

btw every one, small note:
Since we're going to be completing 100kms in each race, after the first race, all cars except the Petronas & Sard SC430 and the Z will be down on power just a few hp. We've opted to keep every one in the room and just do the second race as is to save time and possible connection troubles.

So stay in your rooms and change your oil (besides the three cars I mentioned before) before you join your rooms/the first race.

Very sorry guys, won't be able to make it. Got caught up in work and just got home now, not what I expected!

Miss Kevin, Tim, DA6, and Henry in room A. Hurry up guys please.

1472 - 6118 - 3615 - 5263 - 9425

Np Josh, thanks for letting us know.

Just waiting on Alex and Steve pretty much.

Ok, 5 guys missing now in the room.
We are still waiting for you guys
In any case, i start checks in 5 mn exactly from now (it 5.46 UTC now)

Having trouble staying in the room I may just sit it out..

Booted from the room and GT5 is telling me the network is offline. I'm just going to sit this one out. I wasn't going to have enough time to finish even the first race anyways.

Actually wasn't my net' this time. I got a black screen WOO! Coming on back now.

sorry guys I had to leave, had an overlap with another series, had all gone well with it initially I would have been ok, hopefully I can find some speed and all goes smoothly next time,

Gave up on the 2nd race, two extremely frustrating races for me... :indiff:

sorry to bail... was questionable if I had enough time to finish race 2 anyway. So after getting Romain Grosjean'd sucked the fun out of it I mind as well make sure I get to my appointment on time.

So, how'd it go?

Report in! I need at least 4 race write ups before we unleash the car selection survey.

It's a PURE achievement.

I'd call room B a success. Found out that I don't think I'm going with the Supra. It handles nicely but there's just something I don't like I can't put my finger on. Have to think about what I want now.

But sit tight, car selection forms should go out later today if things go well - via PM.

sorry to bail... was questionable if I had enough time to finish race 2 anyway. So after getting Romain Grosjean'd sucked the fun out of it I mind as well make sure I get to my appointment on time.
Our room got Vettel'ed. I finished 2nd at GVS, only about 30 seconds behind. Didn't help that Dom coudn't see me on the track and not only took away my 3rd Q spot, but all but took me out at the first hairpin. :lol:

2nd race started out okay, but got rear-ended at the first turn, resulting in rear end damage. I knew that was going to happen, but with someone on my inside, there was nowhere I could go.

I have to look at my tire wear at GVS to see if I'm managing the rubber better. My times didn't really fall off, staying above the 50 mark for most of the race.

Interesting race. HSV is decent car. Nothing special. My gut says all 6 will be in D2 often. LoL

Fast cars draft away from it with ease. It needs a car alone in front to keep up on any straights.

It does drive really nice. Just lack luster.

When are cars locked to driver?

After cars are all assigned, you're allowed 1 team switch, but the catch is, you have to find someone to "trade" with, and it'll be your deal.

Wardez
After cars are all assigned, you're allowed 1 team switch, but the catch is, you have to find someone to "trade" with, and it'll be your deal.

Love that!

Those in HSV's, we can put them back up for lottery and pick from the sheet as of now?

Is it OK to reduce downforce. I was running full but I not sure its the way to go if legal.

Great racing. Had a blast. Ended up driving half of the indy race with two flat tires. No bad incidents, just an oversensitive GT5. At GVS I had hugh front tire wear issues. Moved breakbalance to 1/9 in the race just to make it to the finish. Good pace on fresh though.

Back