PURE | SPEC || Triplets ||| SuperSic is the Spec racing champion

• Thread starter Dr_Watson
  • 469 comments

What is your preferred start time?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I wish I had seen this series earlier; looks like you guys are having a lot of fun.

I've had the opportunity to hop in a couple of your practice rooms, and I hope there is another series like this over the winter when I have more time to commit.

Last edited:
I wish I had seen this series earlier; looks like you guys are having a lot of fun.

I've had the opportunity to hop in a couple of your practice rooms, and I hope there is another series like this over the winter when I have more time to commit.

deltanuef

CSL and Denilson have something similar coming up around January so keep an eye out for "Series X" 👍

I'm gonna try to make it in for the XJ race tomorrow. However I've got to help my lady friend finish moving. So after that dream machine. I'm gonna have to jet.

I'm gonna try to make it in for the XJ race tomorrow. However I've got to help my lady friend finish moving. So after that dream machine. I'm gonna have to jet.

Right... just don't forget to break in the motor on the pretty-kitty.

Into the 17s with the 512, can't remember my times for the Jag. I'll put a room up after F1 quali highlights. 👍

Into the 17s with the 512, can't remember my times for the Jag. I'll put a room up after F1 quali highlights. 👍

I tired that 512 with my wheel, and DS3, I could not get a clean T1 once.
Can ask what brake balance you're using? I keep entering turn 1 in a drift.

The standard 3/1 but the tyres lock easily so I would perhaps try 2/0. Getting used to avoiding the rears to lock is tricky, more so than the Elise.

Having problems creating a room atm :s

The standard 3/1 but the tyres lock easily so I would perhaps try 2/0. Getting used to avoiding the rears to lock is tricky, more so than the Elise.

Having problems creating a room atm :s

The severs connections have been junk all week.

Yeah since 2.08 I've been randomly disconnected from my lounge 2 or 3 times. That hasn't happened to me for ages.

Reloading GT5 did the trick: dc again...

Last edited:
Yeah since 2.08 I've been randomly disconnected from my lounge 2 or 3 times. That hasn't happened to me for ages.

Reloading GT5 did the trick: dc again...

I can't connect to anything right now :odd:
Hope this clears up.

Assuming GT5 is working, I might miss the first race today, should def be there for 2 and 3 though, hopefully all.

Yeah I eventually got in and lasted there for about 30 mins but it's not looking good.

Checking it on my end...

EDIT: Never mind. Says on the home page that they are having technical difficulties.

GT5 breaks right before a busy day of racing. How convenient. :lol:

Rain delay?

I guess we either delay until the servers are up... or if everyone is available tomorrow @ the same time we could do that.

(This is one of those times it really stinks that we can't have a dedicated server)

Rain delay?
What? We can't drive the Merc with no ABS at the 'Ring just because of a litter water?

Actually, I like the sound of that. 💡
I guess we either delay until the servers are up... or if everyone is available tomorrow @ the same time we could do that.
Don't think I'll be available. Football comes first. :lol:

Can we just delay it a week? Seems easiest.

It doesn't look like I have many choices. It's still down, and even if it does come up at this point I don't trust it to not go down again.

Final two events are doing to have to be pushed back a week. :grumpy:

(This is one of those times it really stinks that we can't have a dedicated server)

I would be 50/50 making it tomorrow :guilty: I'll try. Wow, I was looking forward to this race and now I'll have to wait a week or maybe miss it all together. PD/Sony sure knows how to pick sever crash times :grumpy:

I would be 50/50 making it tomorrow :guilty: I'll try. Wow, I was looking forward to this race and now I'll have to wait a week or maybe miss it all together. PD/Sony sure knows how to pick sever crash times :grumpy:

yep... one more week of practice.
GT5's network strikes again. :irked:

I've updated the OP and changed the schedule and gate19 to reflect the delay.

Apologies for any inconvenience. Enjoy the day off.

Apologies for any inconvenience. Enjoy the day off.
Can't be helped. Seems like in every other league I've joined in the past, there's a delay thanks to server issues.

If they fix the servers in a few hours, I might be around for practice.

Back